Any family in the NE?

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Lotusfaery8, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Lotusfaery8

Lotusfaery8 Member

I've been in Mass. for almost two months now and it seems there's not so much family here. I know that you guys are somewhere but I can't seem to find the place, if there is one. Just say somethin' let me know you exist!!
    Lovin' yall,
    Lotus

2. Huckleberry Finn

Huckleberry Finn Member

Hi lotus. I live in the Albany area. I travel out to the Amherst, North Hampton area of Mass. Alot. This place has been referred to as "Happy Valley" because of the high hipster content. Take into mind though, that the colleges are out, and the numbers are down till september. We have woodstock Saug. area in NY, has a fare amount of hipps hangin'. Ive been doin' the Rainbow Gathering thing for a few years now, and there are a few a year in the NE, but they dont get well announced. I go to them all, if i can, matter o' fact, Im goin' to a Rainbow Party tomarrow in Woodstock. So, we are out here, you'll find us. Drop me a private message if you wanna know more of just chat.
    Peace n' peas
    Huck

3. dazed_confused817

dazed_confused817 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hey, i'm sorry i had to post. i'm interested in rainbow family, never been to a gathering. don't have much of a clue, except for some friends that have gone to gatherings and one who moved out to cali and became one. but anyway i've been trying to find gatherings to go to. i live in nj but i am always upstate, my mom lives near bethel, so woodstock is not so far ( i believe you are mentioning the town of woodstock) still not so far really. i would be very interested in what's going on tomorrow if possible. please pm me or email me with information :) peace & hugs~michelle

4. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Member

Hi Lotus! I'm here in the Boston area if you need some fam to hang out with! Drop me a message!

5. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

6. cobcottage

cobcottage Member

I just joined...I don't see any mention of the vermont gathering in Sept.

I have never been to a Rainbow Gathering myself.

7. Mossy_River

Mossy_River Member

I'm up in Saranac Lake bouncing around northern NY & VT. I've been looking for family in the area. Anyone out there?

Hapy Trails

Ryver

8. rainbowdave

rainbowdave Member

We are out there.Family is everywhere

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]