Any Family In Indiana???

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by muffinman, Feb 20, 2011.

1. muffinman

muffinman Guest

hey im in S.E. Indiana and wander.. is there any rainbow family near me? Or even in my state? Id love to get together and meet some of the local family... Seems like much fun to be had..

2. TheWhiteOne216

TheWhiteOne216 Member

Nope sorry i am not but hey what's up. Really wouldn't call myself part of the rainbow family but hell I'm still family.

3. muffinman

muffinman Guest

haha nice yea... well members are technically non-members lol but yea just looking for people with similar thoughts in my general area rainbow meets are just the first to come to mind...

4. TheWhiteOne216

TheWhiteOne216 Member

oh and what's your mind state?

5. indydude

indydude Senior Member

Hey muffinman, were family and up north near where the Mississinewa meets the Wabash. The past week a huge flock of eagles has been staying right near my house. They are mesmerizing. This has never happened before. They have flown over in the past but never stayed like this. Counted over 50 pairs yesterday. This whole area use to be Native American land and they have burial grounds and a small reservation of survivors and an area for annual Pow-Wows. It makes me wonder if there is some connection.

6. sonoran sam

sonoran sam Member

there are a bunch of us hoosier expatriates (ft wayne) down here in az...come on down and join us!

7. watertest2pt0

watertest2pt0 Member

in sw ohio.. we go where we can and have room for more if you need ride..

8. rkp71

rkp71 Guest

Currently east side Indy. Hoping to get out and spend some time in the woods soon though!

9. GlitterFairy

GlitterFairy Guest

Hey I am totally in NW IN by the Kankakee river. Looking for some family! Hit me up would love to share some light!

10. midknight_snow

midknight_snow Member

I'm very new to the Rainbow family and I'm hoping to move to Indiana sometime in the near future and I would love to have someone I know there so I don't feel all alone. :)

11. David54

David54 Member

12. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  13. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I live just west of Phoenix . My mom was born in Kokomo , Ind. but lived hear in AZ for many years and is gone now .