Any differance in oxys?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by charliecat, Jun 25, 2013.

1. charliecat

charliecat Member

Anyone notice a differance bettween the roxy30 and the oxycodone30? The oxycodone are the ones with the 224 on them and are blue. There also larger in size then the A215,s. My old lady thinks the 215,s are better, I disagree. There the same strength so they must be the same is the way I,m fiquiring. Anyone got an opinion on this?

2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

The A 215's are manufactured by Actavis, and the 224's are manufactured by Caraco Pharmaceuticals. Other than that, I couldn't find any differences, other than in the inactive ingredients.

3. charliecat

charliecat Member

Thanks Happydude, The only differance I find is that the 215,s seem to take longer to stop the pain but when they kick in its about the same. Also as far as a buzz is concerned the 215,s seem just a little more intense but that may just be my imagination.

4. vivalalife

vivalalife Member

Are you snorting them or swallowing them? Don't quote me on this but I think they tried to make the 224s less abusable by making them bigger and adding more crap in them, binders and fillers and what not. I always get the 215s because they're easier to break up and a bit smaller than others, and I know a lot of people swear that the high is better, but to me there is little to no difference in the high. Keep in mind placebo effects take a big place in people opinions too. I'll ask a few of my buddies what they think on this topic and I'll be sure to get back to ya.

5. charliecat

charliecat Member

I have snorted the 215,s before but I have a problem snorting anything because of sinus problem. When I do snort something I feel I loose some because I,m usually so snuffed up anyways. It kind of makes it hard to do which is definately kind of a drag.

6. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

It's possible that the 215's are extended-release. But from what I was able to find, the extended-release Oxy's are only available in 10mg, 20mg, 40mg and 80mg strengths.