Any Crossdressers Out There?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by justfred, Feb 7, 2020.

1. justfred

justfred Members

For the most part, I’m a closet crossdresser. I say for the most part because I am partially out. I’m married, my wife knows I like panties and pantyhose. Those I wear every day, and I also shave my legs quite regularly. The closet part is that when she’s not home I pull out my secret wardrobe from it’s hidden location and dress up in women’s clothes. I can’t say that I never get sexually aroused, but more than that, I just like wearing women’s clothing. My wife is at work and I’m home for the day so I have on black today. Black heels, black stockings and garter, black thong, a black nightie and robe. I’m just sitting here on posting on the site and doing work from home. I’ll stay this way until she’s on her way home and then I’ll put hide the clothes and wear mens things when she gets home.

From some things my wife has said and done, I think that she may be open to the idea of me crossdressing. My wife is the type of person who thinks an idea is good if she brings it up, but is bad if other do. She has asked if I wanted to dress in drag while we watched 'Drag Race' and also when there was a local drag show. I've believed I missed several of good opportunities to CD with her knowledge because I was too embarrassed to say yes when I was asked. With a new season quickly approaching, I just might have the opportunity to say yes.

I’d be interested in chatting with anyone who crossdresses, whether they do it open or the do it in closet. I’d like to hear from anyone who sneaks their wife’s panties to any one who does it out in the open. For any one married, I’m curious as to how much your wife knows, how did she find out? Does she help you?

FredBrice, Gossermer, FWKbi and 6 others like this.
  2. Some cross dressers are very sexy, especially when they are passable. I’m sure you’ll have some fans once you start dressing up

3. justfred

justfred Members

Currently I'm passable from the hips down. It's going to take a bit of work to get there, but I don't think it would be possible without my being open about. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Ive dressed in panties since I was young whenever I was alone and had opportunity. I married and secretly wore my wifes things for 44 years. I saw an opportunity one day to make slight mention about men in panties and didn't hear much negativity from her. Days later I presented myself to her in her panties. It's been pretty much a smooth road with a few bumps. Feel free to ask me about things on a pm

FredBrice, Gossermer, PGA and 3 others like this.
  5. justfred

justfred Members

Thanks. I’ll drop you a pm - when our power comes back. Ice storm yesterday turned the lights and inet off on us. I’m on my phone. Tough place to type.

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  6. PrettyToni

PrettyToni Estrogen Addict

Hello everyone I’m a closeted cross dresser. I don’t get the chance to do it very often but I love doing it. I’m getting quite a wardrobe. I’ve been out in public a few times. I got a hotel room this fall for 4 days and dressed and went out everyday. I think I’m passable and I believe I get better everytime I do it. The last time was around thanksgiving. I can’t wait until the next time. Unfortunately the last couple weeks I’ve let my body hair come back so I’ve got a little work ahead of me.
    Sometimes I partially dress with like just a bra or something. I wear panties everyday sometimes I’ll wear thigh highs under my pants. I have a ton of panties! I love going shopping and getting new ones. All my clothes I’ve bought in person.

FredBrice, Fubar59, Gossermer and 6 others like this.
  7. justfred

justfred Members

Hi Toni, thanks for the reply. Last spring I had to travel for 4 days and had the pants shirt shoes and jacket I was wearing and two extra polo shirts for the meeting room. Everything else in my bag was women's clothing including high heels. I tell people I’m passable from the hips down. Everything else needs major construction. I didn’t go out at all but spent my evenings in the room dressed up. It was great. I had to be careful, my wife would call and want to face time.
    Are you married or living with someone?

FredBrice, Gossermer and Rocket73 like this.
  8. PrettyToni

I’ve been separated for over a year and a half. I’m staying with family right now while I save up until my kid graduates this year. I may relocate but idk. No matter what I’m going to buy a house and stay single for a looooooong time maybe forever lol. It will be nice to have my own space again then I will definitely dress and do my makeup a lot more. It’s so fun to go out. It’s scary but I honestly don’t think anyone gives a damn lol. I didn’t really meet anyone or want to. I did go visit a lady who owns a adult store that I go to and we chatted it was cool she said I looked good and gave me some pointers.

FredBrice and Rocket73 like this.
  9. justfred

justfred Members

I am on marriage #4. There will be no #5. As much as I love my wife, I dream of living alone, so I know how you feel. I wish I could get to passible. What kind of clothing do you like. I love wearing business casual with, stockings and garters. My wardrobe is small but growing. Last week I got a new knee length brown A line skirt with beige camisole and camel colored sweater. Not exactly a hot bitch but with the side slit garter and stockings with 3” heels I know I looked nice from the neck down.

FredBrice and PrettyToni like this.
  10. PrettyToni

I have all different kinds of styles. I love dresses and want some more, couple of skirts. I’m not very good with how they categorize stuff. There’s so much I want. Since I follow you, you can look at my pictures. There’s nothing vulgar or anything in my album. I’ve been doing it since May. I think you can see my progression.

11. justfred

justfred Members

How do you start an album?

12. PrettyToni

You go to media, add media then create album. You have to specify who you want to be able to see it otherwise it’s public I believe.

Rocket73 likes this.
  13. PrettyToni

Thanks for checking out my pictures and for all the likes!

Rocket73 likes this.
  14. justfred

justfred Members

They were nice. Thank you for sharing with me. When I have some uploaded I'll let you know.

PrettyToni likes this.
  15. PrettyToni

Sounds great

Rocket73 likes this.
  16. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I am guessing I am like a lot of men, but most not willing to admit, they have tried on a pair of panties/dress/panty hose at least once.
    At 6' 4" - I don't fit into anything my wife has. So even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
    I am slim build, so my legs can certainly pull it off..and a pretty smooth ass, so that too. But I am broad shouldered with a very male face. So I would look ridiculous in full dress.

FredBrice, Rocket73 and Bayer Sanyo like this.
  17. justfred

justfred Members

Thanks for adding to the conversation. Looking ridiculous hasn’t stopped me. I just keep working at it.

I should have asked this in the OP, but didn’t think to at the time. This for the women to answer: Most guys I’ve talked to said they began CDing wearing their wife/girlfriend’s clothes. Many of them even said when they came out or got caught, their SO said she knew already. How many of you know your husband / boyfriend is filching your clothes and haven’t mentioned it to him? And if you do know and haven’t mentioned it, why not?

FredBrice, Rocket73 and PrettyToni like this.
  18. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Personally, it is just a sex thing for me. I only want to put on hose etc. when I am horny.

FredBrice, Rocket73, Funson57 and 2 others like this.
  19. PrettyToni

I have never worn an SO’s clothes or anyone else’s. The first pair of panties I wore I went to the store and bought. I never acted on my fantasy to cross dress until I was separated for over a year. And I honestly have no idea why.

FredBrice and Rocket73 like this.
  20. PrettyToni

I definitely do it when I’m horny but I also do it for non sexual reasons too. I love dressing up and going out and living as if I’m a female. I love women’s clothes, seeing them on women and on myself.

FredBrice likes this.