Any Advice

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by MrsG, Jun 10, 2013.

  1. MrsG

    MrsG Guest

    My husband (22) has problems ejculating. He use to quite regularly then it got less and less now it has been six months since he has :/. He hates going to the doctor so I'm trying to find a way (if there is one) I can cure it between me and him. Maybe there's something I can do? Etc?
  2. enhancer13

    enhancer13 Senior Member

    Tell him to go to the doctors! Nothing you guys can do if you don't know what the problem is.
  3. lively_girl

    lively_girl Member

    He needs to go to the doctor.

    There are several possible causes for this: obstruction of ejaculatory duct, retrograde ejaculation (semen goes up into the bladder), neurological reasons, etc.
    There's no way you can make a diagnosis by yourself. None of the possible causes can be treated at home either.

    He needs to go see a urologist ASAP.
  4. Tboney

    Tboney Member

    What medications is he on?
  5. Alternative_Thinker

    Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

    Well, your initial post alone may not contain sufficient information about his actual condition in my opinion. You simply said he hasn't ejaculated for 6 months. Is he able to experience orgasms but no ejaculation(dry orgasm)? Or is he not even able to orgasm, period?

    One time, I went two months without ejaculating but I was physically able to. I was just afraid to orgasm. It was basically part of a psychological mess that I was experiencing at the time. Long story. Anyway, in my case it was a psychological thing rather than a physical condition. I experienced something bad and physical after, but I shan't get into it here.

    If he can experience orgasms but can't ejaculate, then something isn't working right in a physical sense. Unless, of course, he's figured out how to have the Tantric non-ejaculating orgasm which, in your(husband's) case, isn't likely.

    If he otherwise CAN ejaculate but for some psychological reason haven't been able to bring himself to do so, then he probably should speak to a counselor.
    But if he just can't ejaculate even though he's being orgasmic, or if he can't ejaculate because, let's say, he loses his erection during sex despite his otherwise being emotionally together where sex is concerned, then definitely talk to a physician.

    All the best!
  6. Mirco86

    Mirco86 Guest

    Io non ho avuto il corraggio di andare dal medico. Ho comprato qua senza ricetta, mi hanno anche consultato tramite telefono. Cosi ho scelto Viagra prezzo era basso, dopo 7 giorni è arrivato mio pacco, ho preso la meta per prima volta. Tutto è andato alla grande, nessun problema, adesso quando ne ho problemi(non è sempre che mi sucede) ordino da questo posto
  7. PandaSquish

    PandaSquish Member

    I agree that he needs to go to the doctor. He shouldn't be embarrassed, they've seen and heard far worse. But it could be something serious and if you guys ever want kids or anything you should get it looked at just in case.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice