Antifa attacks Asian American Journalist Andy Ngo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deleted, Jun 30, 2019.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I don't agree with all tax spending. But without tax a goverment does not function. I got into the taxes are theft thing too once. When I was 16 and did not like my wages going away when I had so little. Seems some people never grow up. They still think ME ME ME and don't accept there is more than me in the world. They think it's their money and the idea of helping others upsets them. Work is hard and I do it so why do they not? That is the heart of anti-tax debates I hear. Deep down it's a hate and mistrust of others.

I think the best thing to do is vote so my taxes are spent well.

2. lode

lode Banned

I agree with you. I don't want to sound like too much of a cuck, but I like road, bridges, schools and hospitals.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Are you a tax resister, Six-eyed?

4. Why do Republicans only have a problem with what Democrats want to use taxes for? If it's a Republican, they're just like, "Sure, gotta pay your taxes!" And when it's a Democrat they're like, "Oh you just let the government make all of your decisions for you, don't you." Bizarre-o.

Tyrsonswood and Okiefreak like this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

TAxAtIoN iS tHeFt

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

14530FF5-FABA-44D2-BED6-8C06889DDDEF.jpeg

Hey China, would you like to trade Hong Kong for Portland?

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

When people say basic immensities and infrastructure won't exist without government force, I make this face :rolleyes:
    If I knew how to get away with it I might. What's the alternative to living with the government breathing down your neck through tax laws? Jail for tax evasion of course. One sounds better than the other.

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

So you're an anarchist?

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Kind of like how we can always find billions for a new aircraft but healthcare is too expensive? The military spends a healthcare budget in a week. We have decided it's nessisary. We have a strategic advantage with the oceans and a large standing army. Armies cost money. That's why European nations have like 20,000 people in theirs until there is a war.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Several of whom were exposed as white supremacists and dishonorably discharged for behavior unbecoming a US soldier.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    Balbus and Okiefreak like this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Antifa is a deadset joke. They get stomped in Europe though that's why you never hear about em. They have balls in America because of relaxed gun regs.

13. And they are dyed pink and green.

The ONLY reason these fools do so much in the US is because of the relaxed cops, not the gun laws. Cops have been turned into hired goons who only stomp for cash. Consider all the places in the US where antifa never seems to protest.

They are masters of chickenshit tactics like sucker punches, attacking in groups and seeking out those who clearly can't defend themselves. The weirdest thing though is that they shit where they live. Which makes for dramatic news footage, but little else.

So far antifa has never had any real encounters with a capable "enemy". A stand-up and face your enemy fight seems to be removed from their lexicon. But it will happen soon enough. Some antifa loser is going to cripple the wrong grandfather and a witch hunt will ensue. The press will cheer and point to the non-antifa and say "see, see how violent the right is".

It's a common trap.

14. * edit.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2019
  15. Pack hunting dogs.

16. lode

lode Banned

What do you need my accelerometer for MT?

17. Fuck knows how i did that but watch the video if you want to see a bunch of pussies stalk and try to to attack an innocent man. Luckily the stabbing attempt was interrupted. How anyone can stick up for these fuckwits is beyond me.

18. Fixed.

19. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Andy Ngo, the right-wing journalist and provocateur who was embraced by mainstream Republicans and covered favorably in mainstream media after he was attacked by antifa activists during a street fight in Portland, Oregon, may suddenly be persona non grata among conservatives. Nearly all mentions of Ngo were scrubbed from the upscale right-wing publication Quillette after a newly-released video showed him acting friendly with members of Patriot Prayer, a far-right hate group that has repeatedly sought out fights with leftists…

The video shows Ngo laughing as the group plans a violent attack on antifa members at a Portland bar in May. The video surfaced as part of a lawsuit brought by the bar, accusing Patriot Prayer members of causing a riot.

Far-right "journalist" Andy Ngo exposed as pals with hate group

Okiefreak likes this.
  20. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

So if this is a concern about the rise of political extremist violence why do so many right wingers seem to be so quiet about right wing violence but are making such a big deal about this particular incident?

As pointed out the original poster and other right wingers seem to be bigging this incident up but have been very quiet of things that involved right wing violence.

I mean now it’s been seen that Andy Ngo seems to have been supportive of right wing violence.

Also for a second time someone has posted something that seem to glorify right wing violence one from Orison (post 21) and another by Irminsul (post 110) and I’ve already mentioned the NRA’s ‘The Violence of Lies’

As I’ve said from what has been posted by right wingers this seems less about the troubling rise of political violence because they don’t seem to really care about the violence it seems more about having a stick with which to beat ALL left wingers.

Okiefreak likes this.