Antifa attacks Asian American Journalist Andy Ngo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deleted, Jun 30, 2019.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

upload_2019-6-30_9-17-31.png
    [​IMG]
    upload_2019-6-30_9-19-0.png

[​IMG]

Andy C. Ngo @MrAndyNgo

Andy Ngo Attacked: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

ID really like to know what planet this Seattle is, that allows these goofy ass demonstrators to go around in armed gear, helmets, masks and assault other people with chemicals and fists ..

IF Trump was the dictator the left makes him out to be. Why hasnt he ordered a military troop to mass arrest all these black bastards and toss them into prison camps?

Mustard Tiger and 6-eyed shaman like this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

incoming Cruz Missile..

[​IMG]

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  3. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

School shooting.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Portland and Oakland are both infamous, while Chicago is a war zone. Nazis are vultures, who prefer their food live and debate whether to eat it head first or balls.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

It’s no use

The majority of politicos on here will deny all this, or find some way to justify it. :(

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

lgbtqxyzlmop dont give a shit either. Andy is a Journalist hes not right wing ..

[​IMG]

11. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I'm sure there are good people on both sides...............

Driftrue and Orison like this.
  12. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

"Fair and balaced."
    Featuring Andy Ngo, reporter for Quilette. Quillette - RationalWiki
    How to troll the left: understanding the rightwing outrage machine
    Yes the violence is gettin' way out of hand.
    Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost
    New York officials investigating ‘Proud Boys’ mob attack, no probe announced of police inaction
    Alt-Right, Antifa, Cops, and Milkshakes Clash in Downtown Portland

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

Stop trolling you faceless troll..

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

ain't nobody stopping you from making a thread on the right-wing attacks if you come here and dump that garbage like it means anything I don't care..

Attack on an independent journalist. A gay Asian journalist..
    reporting with the left us is now
    Leaning right ger out of here that ..

15. From what I've read, Andy Ngo is notorious for inciting violence at rallies and protests. I tend to believe that. I don't condone violence, but ultimately he got what he was looking for, I'm fairly certain.

Anyway, this whole thing will blow over. Except between Antifa and the alt-right. That will become more violent, because the alt-right thinks violence is a solution for everything. They're inciting violence and it's being returned. Which thing I don't support or defend, but there you go. I don't want to see this come to bloodshed.

snowtiggernd likes this.
  16. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I don't condone it either. Violent attacks on anyone, particularly a journalist, are way out of bounds. Anybody familiar with the rise of the Third Reich should be alarmed that gangs of thugs are attacking each other in the streets of Portland. I hope you're right that it will blow over, but I doubt it.

17. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

You're trying to switch the subject.. to how the rights attacking other people..
    This post is about Andy Ngo.
    Not all the others you want to drag up on. This is why I consider a trolling..
    You are a far left leaning member of this website.
    I am well aware of the right attacks.
    I'm well aware of the right wing mass shooters.

U dumped a bunch of links here that I didn't even click on cuz I don't even know where they came from.

Do you have anything nice to say to Adam Kelly nearly had his head split open by a bunch of assholes that u seem to be defending. because the alt right is just as bad so it give them permission to bash people heads in I don't even think Adam Kelly is there on an ALT right agenda he's just hanging out an American who loves his flag is there something wrong with that bro?

What are you running on that internet Windows 95.

No Avatar no other face is like come on man you stand behind all the bullshit you sling why can't you show something. Do you even own a cat?

19. Antifa is a reaction to the alt-right, so it seems to me cases of alt-right violence would be relevant. All of these groups are thuggish. You can't condone one and not the other. Instead of attacking Antifa why don't you attack violent groups of thugs in general?

Piney and snowtiggernd like this.
  20. lode

lode Banned

If he did his face would look like Andy Ngo's. Vicious temperamental beasts.