Anti-Gravity Possibly Discovered!

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by wooleeheron, Aug 13, 2018.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Goldilocks represents the authenticity of an infant who knows nothing, and cannot distinguish right from wrong and good from bad. She represents the mindless humor of nature, which is our own mindless sense of humor. The universe can be viewed causally as merely a paradox that makes no sense whatsoever, or metaphorically as expressing our authenticity, the greater truth, or God playing peek-a-boo to ensure we have free will, awareness, and even self-awareness.

2. Thanks for answering my question so concisely.

tumbling.dice and wooleeheron like this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Grrrr, again, did you even read the paper?

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1807.08771.pdf

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I gave it a look over. I scrolled down and saw equations and calculations. I closed.

McFuddy likes this.
  5. wooleeheron

https://phys.org/news/2017-12-manifestation-magnetic-monopoles.html

This is a related discovery, that superfluid droplets of liquid helium perceive each other as magnetic monopoles. Both anti-gravity and monopoles suddenly showing up in superfluids implies they demarcate the boundary between mass and energy. For example, the Schrodinger equation has proven to model cosmic sized whirlpools, implying the arrow of time and classical physics are an emergent effect that can be documented and studied in detail. The symmetry of all these dramatic changes in the normal properties of matter could reveal how all the forces work on a local and nonlocal basis.

All of these fundamental revelations suddenly coming to light at the same time that AI and quantum computers are being developed, I believe reflects the symmetry of the recursion and the closer you get to a big revelation like this the more inevitable it becomes. The particle of classical physics and modern civilization is about to transform into the wave of the collective unconscious, which according to legends, should require seven generations to complete.

Note that spiral galaxies rotate at a very constant speed, defying Newtonian mechanics, with the outer edge rotating as fast as the rest. This is similar to superfluidity, where the fluid can go in a circle forever because it doesn't have any friction. In a superfluid, the dragon eats its own tail in a contextual fashion, that expresses fundamental analog logic. The cold temperature required is the context, suggesting that stable matter can be described as waves that are not too hot and not too cold. If I'm right, it means a perfect soliton wave in a superfluid may conflate spacetime. Because the superfluid has no friction, it can sustain a soliton wave indefinitely. An object moving through space changes shape as space and time adapt to each other to ensure nothing is ever too hot or too cold, too fast or too slow, etc. enforcing indeterminacy.

Normally we don't notice things changing shape as they accelerate, because it only becomes obvious in extreme situations such as around 60% of the speed of light. Extreme shapes are therefore capable of manipulating time using things like a time crystal.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  6. wooleeheron

Karma is a concept that people share, a view of the world and physical reality. You can deny that we perceive time differently from the way most people do, but that will get you nowhere with my friends. A common example of karma that we give people is that crap following you around on the horizon is an example of karma, and once you become aware of karma, that's when you start to perceive more of the pies-in-the-face that life offers. What comes around, goes around, and that's instant karma baby.

7. storch

storch banned

Well, fortunately, I was not hoping to go anywhere with your friends. That's not my karma.

8. wooleeheron

But, you karma is to run around telling people karma is all in your head without any evidence whatsoever.

9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

We can put a man on the Moon but for some reason we can't build an interstellar spacecraft that uses antigravitons for propulsion.

10. storch

storch banned

You're confused as to who is experiencing the consequence of their assertion here.

11. wooleeheron

I'm writing the book on the subject, complete with quantifiable evidence that we create our own local reality, while all you do is criticize everything.

12. storch

storch banned

For your own reasons, you've forgotten that I've already said that we create our own reality.

You're just having a problem with letting go of what the word trap has brought to you.

13. wooleeheron

A Bussard Ramjet might require the least power to operate and leverage the monopoles to gather fuel, while the negative matter compresses everything into a warp drive in the center of the ship. Accelerating the ramjet up to speed might require it also double as an inertial drive, but I don't know that much about the physics involved. NASA is already working on a different design based on quantum Field theory, and this research could be applicable to that one. Field theory obviously could use improving, but nobody's figured out to do that in decades.

At any rate, it means within a few decades we might have our first interstellar probes testing the engines.

14. wooleeheron

It is everyone else who is trapped by their words, because they cannot treat them as having a life of their own. My words are not my own, so I can't have a word trap. They are mathematical, and you might as well say mathematics are a trap. Perhaps you enjoy arguing your own words are a trap as well, but it is nonsense.

15. storch

storch banned

Now you're talking! Now if you can just let go of my words . . .

If you continue to call me back into the discussion, what do you imagine will be the consequence of that action. Post #32 was where I exited our exchange. You called me back 13 posts later. Now, who wants to argue? Who is experiencing dissatisfaction?

16. wooleeheron

Dude, this is not a contest. This is not an argument, and I refuse to compare dicks for size. Talk to me, me, me, I right here, here, here, and please stop spouting nonsense about comparing dick sizes and words being a commie plot.

17. storch

storch banned

Well then cut it out and put it back in your pants. You could have done that back at post #32, but you didn't want to. Whose fault is that? And now you're back trying to retrieve something, and I don't have it.

Don't mind me. Stop minding me. Just let go. Let the winds of time blow you back to post #32, and be happy with that conclusion.

18. candys

candys Visitor

That's interesting! A few years ago Alejandro Gallardo EnrĂ­quez wrote a dissertation thesis to graduate as a mechanical engineer where he proposed the existence of anti-gravity. As most engineers, the people in the department of engineering in his university didn't understand physics, so for some reason they took his word and scheduled a conference in the largest auditorium they could for him to show his theory.

When members of the department of physics saw the signs claiming the revolutionary discovery of repulsive gravity they got curious, and very quickly dismantled his work (he actually tried to prove anti-gravity using 1st year physics). Alejandro was duly denied his degree and is still working to prove antigravity. He thinks that governments are shutting him down, because the implications of antigravity would be too powerful. Sadly, gravity only works one way.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I've been anti-gravity all my life and never made a secret of it. How can this be discovered just now?!

20. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yeah gravity just brings you down man...

Maccabee and McFuddy like this.