Anthrophysilogy use in USA

Discussion in 'Protest' started by BraveSirRubin, May 13, 2007.

1. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

As you all know, "anthrophysilogy is the study of the two sides of human kindness and observation; the 'star' side, in which people behave according to Steinmann and the 'sun' side in which people act like "random projectiles" as Morgan Klove taught us." Professor Rolando E. McSprew of that University of California.

Lately, there have been lots of human-based tests to prove this notion correct. These tests are both unethical and inhumane. The subjects are forced to sit in a small room for 7 days straight while staring at the sky for 20 hours every day without any food. The subjects must then write a diagnosis of how they relate to the stars, and how the star positioning in the sky reflects both Steinmann and Klove's theories. These people are forced into these studies by the government and are not fed for a week. The results are going to be gathered from at least 1,000 people who have no choice but to participate in this inhumane activities.

Please write to your congressman about this, and reject the practice of anthrophysilogy banned from use.

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

The study of anthrophysilogy in itself is peacefull in its deepest natures, the neo-aged teachers like Rickendorff and Sandara Lowe took it to a level of torture and self-mutilation.

So yes, I agree with the ban of neo-anthrophysilogy.

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You are right in calling it "neo-anthrophysilogy". You can compare it to Christianity as a dogma to how it spread and was misused throughout the years. Christianity started out with beautiful ideals, yet ended up causing more havoc than good.

Anthrophysilogy is a truly beautiful study at its roots. I myself have spent hours trying to truly understand the human's relationship to his own inner kindness.

It's sad to see this kindness taken advantage of and mutilated in the name of scientific advancenment.

4. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

It doesn't show up in Google, therefore it does not exist.

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

It's a very new science. It might be known under a different name though, I know it from Europe.

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

It saddens me that no so called "hippies" care about this great global issue.

7. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

Seems like this subject of anthrophysilogy is quite simmilar to that of vengence stalking or the non lethal weapons tests.

People can be cruel to one another; that is not surprising. If one were to raise the level of cruelty to a larger scale, it would be called bullshit. Problem is sometimes bullshit turns out to be anything but. That's probably why one better look case by case.

8. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

This is mind-boggling.

9. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain