Anthony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within

Discussion in 'Self-Help Books' started by hippie_chick666, Feb 27, 2007.

1. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

Anyone read this book? I love it. It's helped me quit smoking, becoming a vegetarian, get over my ex. I highly recommend this book to anyone.

Peace and love

2. HungryJoe

HungryJoe Member

I've went through it twice. Got very excited about the changes this book was going to help me make and then they fizzled away. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong but Anthony Robbin's wasn't the way for me to go.

I'm still trying to make changes in my life. I started a journal about three days ago to track my progress and see what I'm doing wrong. I think I'm getting close to the answer in just three days.

3. content&fullyawa

content&fullyawa Member

it's a good book. read it with an open mind.

4. 1smurofpih

1smurofpih Member

About 5 years ago I bought AR's Personal Power II. It helped me to achieve amazing goals.

But like all things, motivation and energy are cyclical, and I haven't been at that level since. :)

5. The manticore

The manticore Member

hey man you'll never guess what i was in the kebaby one night after getting back to my town from the pub in the main town and i was chattin 2 sum ppl and some guy was telling me about anthony robbins said he was an alcoholic and it completly changed his life not sure if it was this book but i am gonna get this book

6. serbofe

serbofe Guest

shit man you will make me read this coz im starting to believe in this