another victim

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by tumbledownDNA, Aug 27, 2005.

1. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

man my friend from highschool just od'd and died. he bought 10 tenbags and shot up as much as he could while conscious (it was a suicide). it was open casket and i have nver seen that many highschool kids cry like that in front of eachother. really sad man... i don't even know what to think.

this was a good kid man, always looking out

i was three years younger but he'd drive me around and smoke me down, tell me not to fuck with coke cuz it drains ur money, lookin out for us u know?

but he couldn't look out for himself

2. iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam Banned

it's terrible when someone OD's and even worse when it's a young person who had their whole life ahead of them.

seems like so many people are ODin lately. a highschool kid in my town just overdosed on meth and alcohol. sad

why was he suicidal? what have you learned from his death?

3. Primus

Primus Member

I'm really sorry for what happened to your friend.

4. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

I'm very sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a friend. I'd probably go crazy or something. It's not cool to get involved into these hard drugs. Again, I'm really sorry for your loss. Stay strong man.