Another Shooting

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Flagme15, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

2. This was not a good thing to happen.

3. lode

lode Banned

4. onceburned

onceburned Banned

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Nope.... Just MAGA guy.

StellarCoon likes this.
  6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Same old shit.

NRA and gun owners will not see the elephant in the room. Rights vs. logical discussion. This guy is a "long wolf with mental health issues" we will not use the word terrorist that is for Muslims only.Not for good MAGA white men who share right wing views. Yet we will not fund mental health which takes taxes and "big goverment". Other right wing people see these kind of people as doing the same as they would. There is only different lines. But the core idea of if one feels a gun is needed for justice it will be used is there.

And we damn sure are not going to restrict access to guns. All they say will say is "what if everyone there had a gun?" then they shoot back.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    Flagme15 likes this.
  7. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Of course you would, but you are wrong again.

Btw, I am praying for you.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Every time that gun laws are discussed here, people are always claiming that they need them for self defense.
    So why is it that when something like this happens, none of them ever seem to shoot the shooter.?????

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

They'll pick and choose which perpetrator to make a celebrity out of, to push a political narrative.

They couldn't give a fuck about the lives lost.

10. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

bahahahahahaa

:laughing:

11. lode

lode Banned

We're there already huh?

12. Why can't rightards (sorry lol) admit that something is amiss? Another white supremacist inspired by Trump shooting up a Wal-Mart.

I do blame Trump, because he's reckless. He just says whatever pops into his head and takes no responsibility. He inspires the worst in his followers with his recklessness.

MeAgain and StellarCoon like this.
  13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I feel anguished. It's impossible for me to go about my life without confronting the idea that something may happen. I go to a college. I go to malls. I'm a Walmart patron every now and again. It's just that this is something I'd rather not face. And yet there it is. I have to sit close to an exit in the library, or watch out for people who bring their bag on the gym floor.

I'm terribly sad for all the victims and of course their poor families that are left behind...

14. There was a shooting recently in my home town here, where a guy went into the grocery store and shot two of the workers. They both survived. Then he went back to his apartment and shot himself.

15. unfocusedanakin

I've accepted I will be involved in a mass shooting. There are 4 that all have a connection to my hometown or family. 2 of these were lost in the news cycle. 2 are still known as particularly bad or deadly.

Gun owners like to say it's still unlikely. I don't know it seems I'm close to them.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm always very wary of being in any sort of crowded and confined space

I get more and more emotionally desensitized everytime I hear about a mass shooting, i don't really like to admit this but I didnt really feel anything after hearing the news today, I just felt like it was another news day in America. This sort of thing used to be shocking but now it's normal.
    but at the same time I also internalize the fear and become more and more afraid of crowds and people with each mass shooting too.
    I've been giving this a lot of thought since hearing the news earlier, what this sort of persistent violence in our culture is doing psychologically to Americans. It's not good.

soulcompromise likes this.
  17. I'm just worried it's going to stigmatize people with mental illnesses. I'm not for sure, but this guy didn't look right in the head.

18. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

He's not reckless, he's methodical and sneaky. It's intentional diversion of the public's eye to shift attention away from the capitalist giants who have driven this country to the ground and towards social infighting, at a time where the bailout money has run out and the wall street moguls are in dire need of a scapegoat.

MeAgain likes this.
  19. This all sounds like the definition of recklessness to me.

20. unfocusedanakin

The proletariat must fight itself or they will find out who causes their problems. It's why the 1% work so hard to convince you they are not at fault for hiring illegals Trump is included in this. You the average person need to fight those illegals.

He's smart enough to know what to say yet to only say it. He can count on others to do it then he can say he did not intend that to happen.