another reason for me to hate PA....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by madcrappie, Jan 22, 2005.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

villanova beat KU pretty bad today, which gave KU their first loss of the season, and the fans had to chant "overrated". bastards.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I refer to PA as Pennsyltucky.

3. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

[​IMG]

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

ah, while we're on the subject of hating pa I'll add in. We're under at least a foot of snow, possibly 2. Plus I have a bunch of jerky rednecks as my neighbors and they call the cops almost everyday to tell me they don't want me here and to leave. LMAO... I swear, tell me to leave my own god damned house again and I'm going to shove a rusty shovel up their asses! I swear they are trying to get Family protection services called on me... they can't seem to fathom I'm not a big drug addict because I have a peace sign on a damn van. sorry... venting away, just adding to the pa sucks thread. :)

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

PA is also hosting the two conference championships on sunday. that has never happened. one in pittsburg and the other in philadelphia.

6. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

Hey after you guys went into Rupp and beat Kentucky I think you deserved it!

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

You guys are all wrong
    PA kicks ass

8. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

aww but that was fun!!

I didnt see that coming at all.

first time we ever beat kentucky on their court.

9. dhs

dhs Senior Member

You know, I'm quite familiar with Pittsburgh - lived not too far from there and my brother did for six year, but PA does anything but kick ass. What is so great about the place honestly? I know its your home and all, but PA sucks. I'd rather live in Ohio than PA and that's saying something.

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I think the mountains are pretty cool, but hey arent they all up around the appalacian range?

11. Duck

I haven't found anywhere I like better, maybe Napa Valley out in California.
    Why don't you like it here?

12. dhs

dhs Senior Member

First off - The WEATHER sucks. The winters are worthless - very cold, but little snow, so what's the point. The amount of rain in the spring and summer is ridiculous.

Outside of pockets of decent people in Pitts and Phili, the rest of the state is far too Redneck or Amish for my liking.

Pittsburgh is okay, but it is completely boring compared to other cities of the same size. The only thing it has going for it is that its a very affordable place to live. I live in a town of 50,000 and there is more night life, culture and things to do here than in Pittburgh.

Pennsylvania is just a very DEPRESSING place. Johnston actually is distinguished as the city in the US with the highest rate of depression in the US and I don't find the rest of the state to be that much better off.

I just find PA to be completely blah

13. Duck

I like rain and don't mind the cold plus, sometimes we do get a lot of snow

I'm fine with rednecks, amish do suck though

I don't find it to be that boring, you just have to know where to look for the nightlife, my brother's real good at that. I hope I am too when I'm of age

I really don't see what's so depressing about it

It's a great place for me, I kinda see why you don't like it

14. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

the amish tend to slow down traffic.

15. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Its all a matter of personal preference. I'm sure its fine for you. I'm sure you have a good time there, I've just lived in ten states and the state I'm least fond of is PA out of all of them.

I've partied all over Pittsburgh many, many nights. Always had a great time at Church Breworks - love Mr Smalls too. I'm not saying its the worst place out there, its just other cities in others states that I've been too, I end up meeting more interesting people. I know there are some good people in PA, but for the most part, the random folk I've met have been quite boring people.

16. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

Yup... Complete Shithole..