Another Pointless Conversation

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Marokko, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Marokko

Marokko Member

Intresting Convo with my friend when he gave me a ride home if anyone cares i made it into a PLAY!
    ----------------------------
    The Soap Of The Stoned!
    ----------------------------
    Friend: So Like Wacha Doing Tommarow
    Me: Gonna Hang Out With Some Friends
    Friend: Can I Come? Wacha Gonna Do?
    Me: Umm nothing really (even thou were going to smoke pot)
    Friend: What you going to do? drugs or something?
    Me: No.....
    Friend: Then What?
    Me: Just Hang Out

There is a calm silence for 2 min

Friend: So why do you get high so much i mean whats the point
    Me: (The Question Comes Up) Because i enjoy it, its relaxing ok?
    Friend: Yeah but i just dont get it dude why...
    Me: Because my other friends like to and so do i so i do it
    Friend: But its illegal..
    Me: yeah but who cares...
    Friend: uhhhh you should

Another Silence...

Firend: Ok well its pretty dumb if you smoke pot and plus your getting like strage your not like you used to be
    Me: Well people change i guess
    Friend: Whatever....
    ---------------------------

2. ERB Theband

ERB Theband Member

Not a very Good friend. hahaha

3. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

The classic "It's illegal, don't question authority!" line.
    What a fool.

4. boothy

boothy Senior Member

I got told that by a friend... he's a decent person but not the brightest. He said to me:

Him: "I'd rather you smoked fags than dope"
    Me:"That would kill me. Dope ain't half as bad for you, if not at all"
    Him: "Get your facts straight. It'll kill you faster"
    Me: "And where you got that shite from?"
    Him: "Well why is it weed is illegal and fags ain't?"
    Me: "Cause the gorvenments have fucked up views on cannabis"
    Him: "Oh right, I forgot, you're cleverer than Blair, right?"

Sometimes you can't win :(

5. Marokko

Marokko Member

yeah dont you hate that, there all over me, im scared one of them will tell my parents lol.

6. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

well, hey, to each their own. weed aint for everyone, and not everyone understands it. no worries. Most of my friends don't smoke, but they're still my friends.

7. Beleg

Beleg Member

(Weed is illegal because a long time ago in America, a large amount if propaganda was spread about it. These lies were spread to prosicute the people who were useing it, mostly black musicians and mexican workers. I assume most countries followed the US's example. It then became political suicide to try and change the laws, because all presidents now must have that "tough on crime" additude.)

(Oh, and basicly everyone is cleverer then Blair, even your friend.)

Now, lets assume that the figure on cigarettes verses joints is true. What is it, they say one joint is equal to four cigarettes, right? Well, assuming this is true, someone who smokes joints would have to smoke 4 joints to equal 1 average sized pack containing 16 cigarettes.

Many tobacco addicts smoke around a pack a day, but very people smoke 4 joints per day.

Remember, when you finish that pack, thats not only 4 joints worth of tar you just put into your lungs, cigarettes contain a whole lot of dangerious chemicals, including cyanide!

Marijuana is also far far easier then tobacco to quit. Its highly unlikely to be unable to quit smoking marijuana, but its very easy to get locked in an addiction to tobacco.

. Since the anti-drug community itsself gives out information about tobacco and marijuana, and I only put it togeather and did a little math, there is no way for someone to reasonably argue against this. Bullet proof.

8. Beleg

Beleg Member

You have some good friends then, Trippin. :)

9. boothy

boothy Senior Member

lol... I'll read him that post Beleg :)

And I kinda disagree on one point... I think Blair is a very clever person, and a good primeminister, apart from one issue: Iraq. And I think he knows he screwed up there.

But he's fronted aims to end poverty and such in Africa, which I think is cool. But as for Iraq... :(

10. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

There are 20 cigarettes in a pack, and the figures are not true. The 4:1 thing was based on joints made out of shitty weed, mostly leaves. Buds have far less tar in them (less than a cigarette, but then, we inhale deeper and hold it in longer), but that doesn't work for their propoganda. So really, a joint is probably about equal to one cigarette (though I can't prove that. I just don't see why it would be so much more tarry).

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i must say however, you answered his stupid questions really stupidly.
    dumb people like that are uninformed. you have to inform them to make the world a better place, not let them be. the answer you needed to give was 'yeh come along and smoke weed with us'

12. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

plus weed has never been linked to lung cancer and also it can help with asthma, can help slow down artery claging,help with depreesion, anxiety,sleep problems,pain,blood pressure,and a bunch of other things

13. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yeh a joint is nothing, the bad smokin is smoking the bong -mixed- with tobacco

14. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Iraqs fucked, get over it hahahaha, they where fucked before this 'war' and they'll be fucked after.