Another Penis Size Question

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by asmallonehere, Sep 20, 2013.

1. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

Hi everyone, I was looking at a few videos on youtube, and I found these three videos. I was wondering what you all thought about this ladies take on penis size. To me, it sounds resonable. I mean I'd nod in agreement to what she's saying...but then I'm a guy and I have no idea. So mostly I'm just wanting to know what women and couples think about these...thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzgFIzVsr0w"]S Series: Penis Size pt. 1 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnSpsVzaOAU"]S Series: Penis Size (For Smaller Guys) pt. 2 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJMJTqw99Ec"]S Series: Penis Size (For Bigger Guys) pt.3 - YouTube

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

all 3 videos are from the same chick.....dude....forget youtube.....whats the problem?.......you got a small dick?...

.there is no getting past that except to become awesome in every other way...

.you can do it:)

3. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

Yeah, she did a three part series. Yeah, I've got a small one...according to her. Lol. ;)

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'm more than happy with the size of mine - 6 inches when erect

5. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

So do you agree with the videos?

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Mines not large or small - just perfect for my body size

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I can just see it now - a bunch of woman going along to a night club & asking guys for measurements for a survey lol

8. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

Hmm...ok. The video is just her talking. There is no nightclub in the video...there is a little bit of intro music...that's all. Where are you getting a night club scene from? Are you on the right thread?

9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I found all 3 videos very well presented. Succinct & to the point.
    Personally, I'm only slightly above average, at 6½" length, but well above average in girth, also at 6½", and I have found that on the whole this provides more than adequate satisfaction to most women, as it provides more of a sensation of being 'filled'. However, I have also had problems with the additional girth causing pain to my partner, making it impossible to continue, regardless of how much lube we tried using.

As she also mentioned, there is also the problem with Anal which, as you can imagine, can be even more of a problem - especially with inexperienced partners.

Furthermore, excessive girth can cause problems with condom size. I've tried many different brands, but nearly all of them, when relating to size only account for length, which is not my problem. Otherwise, when I put a condom on, rather than rolling it down the shaft, in the prescribed manner, I have to stretch it out, using 2 fingers of each hand & maneuver it down, gradually, which can also cause difficulties in expelling the air from the teat.

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

he's asking what you think about the videos...why do people insist on posting their sizes

you think youre impressing us or something?

11. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

Thank you Pineman & Brad. I appreciate it. I don't mind if people post their size...just make it relate to the video. :) Such as I have x size and can relate to such and such...or, I've been with x size...and I either agree or disagree. :)