Another Big Plus

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by rangerdanger, Jun 3, 2006.

1. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Another excellent reason to grow your own (as if getting ounces of buds for less than 5 bux each isn't enough) is that no longer do you have to accept whatever the local dealer has for sale.
    You can cruise seed banks on-line, and based on what you've tried before and liked or the descriptions, grow exactly what you want.
    It also allows you to have more than 1 type of buds. For example, indica-dominants for chillin at home, and s-dom's for partying.

2. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

defiantly, toobad theres not more people like ranger who just gave a big fuck you to dealers and said fuck that im gowing my own weed i dont need you guys and your shady ass ways. I cant wait till im older so i can grow whatever i want.

3. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

That would be so nice.. But.. I have a bit before I can start my on grow op..

Heh ranger you sig is quite humorous.

4. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

god i cant wait till i move out and can support myself. or just move out cause then i can sell that weed to support myself. DAMN im a genius

5. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I plan to grow my own buds, but I'm not dealing. It's risky enough growing pot, much less letting people know you do. I plan to just grow my weed, smoke it, tell no one. I'll let people come over and toke but they're not gonna know where the bud's coming from. The only way I'd sell is if it was to an extremely close friend who was dry and I'd hook em up with some.

6. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

yea your right, i used to be a very small time dealer last year in school. and that was risky just to let people know i sold it. now selling oz's would be sketch as hell

7. rangerdanger

You're smart; that is exactly the way to do it.
    2 reasons--
    If people know you have a bunch, friends will always be trying to mooch off you "c'mon dude be cool it didn't cost you nothin". If you say you have an oz they'll want an 8th, if you tell them you have a pound they'll want an oz, etc.
    Secondly, if they know you have a bunch and then later get pissed at you, they might rat you out.

I'd smoke friends out. When they asked where I got it I'd tell them from a friend of my sister, who lives 100 miles away. If they said they wanted to score some I'd say "I'll let you know next time I go to visit her."

When I had a bunch to sell (I've sold as much as 100 kilo's at once before but I'm retired now) I had people I knew who would buy it all, greatly reducing any risk to me.

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

my future is going to be plentiful.
    I'm going to be off to college, majoring in BOTANY! (agriculture and plant science.)
    then when i get out of college i will be living on a farm. out by myself. relaxing.

9. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

:eek:

10. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Not all of us have the time, room, or general motivation to grow our own.

11. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

I dont know many dealers who grow their own or many people who distribute what they've grown to more than one person. Typically big time grow operations work by selling what is grown to a distributor who then distributes it to dealers who then kick it down to people who dish out anything from pounds to ounces to tons of people who are the consumers for the most part.

I'm more about growing my own and puffing for free... theres enough risks with that alone much less finding people who arent gunna narc you out when they get popped or have the gov't comming after you for not just cultivation and distribution but evading taxes as well. Dealing is ultimately a bad idea and unless you're selling hard drugs its very hard for it to be substantially profitable... as in your making enough money to ignore the fact that your probably going to jail for years if you get caught.

12. rangerdanger

Right you are.
    That's why I never recommend dealing.
    In many parts of the U.S., the local leo's don't sweat the small stuff i.e. a small (let's say under a dozen plants) garden if they believe it's for personal use.
    Sales in WAY different.
    Growing your own is simply growing you own so you no longer have to deal in the black market.
    Selling, on the other hand, is a criminal enterprize.
    Someone in another thread was talking about selling a pound by grams. That's over 400 visits by people wanting a gram.
    Thinking they could do that--400 people stopping by, staying for a few minutes, then leaving--is insane. He might as well paint a sign saying DOPE DEALER INSIDE PLEASE ARREST ME in bright red letters on the outside of his house.
    For many years I sold weed, but only my excess, and only to long-time, stable friends.