Another Article I Read: Have You Been Told This When Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by abarambling, Dec 5, 2016.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Let's see:
    I walked every day because my legs were restless if I didn't. It wasn't fun,

I didn't eat crap aside from cheese pizza. I did eat tons of spicy and hot food, tons of garlic, so Spawn would come preprogrammed. It worked. She wouldn't drink dairy milk because it was too sweet. I suspect it needed garlic.

No baby shower in the movie and TV sense. It was all the other irresponsible party's people, and they just wanted to drink. They left baby clothes and a food mill behind, so it was ok. Basically I was the butt of jokes and servant. They wonder why I never spoke to a one after the divorce.
    My mom sent a gift card for six months of diaper service, in three month blocks, and a suggestion to use it the first three months and from months 9-12. Brilliant. The rest of the time, it was simple laundry.
    The few cash gifts went to cloth diapers, covers and stocking the pantry.

I did go to concerts. My kid jokes about the hippie shows in early 1991 that she "attended." She was born in December.