Annoying friends (I rant for the second part)

Discussion in 'People' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 14, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

do you have any annoying friends?
    I can't say I do because if I'm friends with them their annoyances become who they are and I get used to it and dont even think about it.
    But there is one girl..
    (pardon me I might get angry)
    ok so we met a bit ago, same class.... she's a goth right... Then when she noticed my necklace (pentacle) she told me how she was pagan. I thought cool.
    she always wears black, and spikes, typical 'goth' clothes.
    Then she turns around and buys the satanic bible (to show to people) and suddenly she isnt pagan but (and I quote her) "a witch, I worship the devil"
    alright, I'll ignore the contradiction.... SO whenever she gets any attention at all from people she laps it up. she wears plastic fangs, and makes fun of the "goth wannabes" alright whatever she is always changing ehr story for different peopel, she hasn't always been a goth, but she came to our school and picked up the image. ( and she goes on and on about her terrible life, she does drugs, preaches about them, yet knows nothing, she blames her problems on others, you can see right thru her image, she wears sunscreen all the time because she is "a vampire")
    heres the more annoying part
    we weren't good friends at all, then like a couple months ago I'm leaving school to go home and eat lunch. She sees me in the halls, we do are usual chat, then she starts dropping MAJOR obvious hints about she has nothing to do or eat at lunch.( when someone does the obvious thing I hate it so I ignore it even more.) she is hinting and pretty much flat out telling me she wants to come with me to my house for lunch.
    I say "Alright, well you can come to my house today if you want, since ur friend's not here"
    well she came to my house and I gave her a lunch. And since that one afternoon, she comes home with me every single day. every SINGLE DAY. And she just walks in and reads the notes on the fridge, the shopping lists, letters from the mail, notes from mom to dad, she'll read them, and comment on them! My mom had this pamphlet for a retreat thing she was gonna go to and my friend pix it up, reads it, scoffs and put's it down "that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen" luckily my mom wasn't upstairs. She will open up our cabinets, take a piece of gum (becuase I offered her a piece a while ago) and just throw it back in, as if it was her house.
    I was thinking that's just her...like she easily gets used to things, ya know? like, thats how she is.
    but my best friend of 6 years doesn't even do that. and I would never treat someone else's house as my own.

and the worst part is it's too late (trust me) for me to say anything, like I should've piped up when she first came over. Now I will have to finish out the semester with her, and her hypocrisies(the worst kind, the lack of knowledge kind)

that felt good.

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i used to have a friend who wold come over and eat every bit of cheese we had in the frige :) she was an odd one

3. We_All_Shine_On

lol wtf? was she addicted to cheese?

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

her parents wold only buy cheese slices and we always bough block HAHA

and she drank our OJ too, her mom woldnt let her have OJ after 9am cuz it was a BREAKFAST drink at her house. WTF??

5. We_All_Shine_On

lol wtf where did she grow up? were they like, shopping for a fall out shelter? saving their oj and shit... lol weird...

6. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol i've had friends like that. When I was younger I had a "stalker". She got a ride to school one day from my mom and showed up bright and early everyday after that. She bought the same backpack and to top it all off she'd check what I was wearing, run home and change to match or find a like outfit. I was only in 5th grade so of course I freaked out, blew up and threatened her life if she ever copied me again. I feel bad now but hey, at least now I don't have an annoying neighbor that copys my every move. I say tell her what is up. Yea your suppose to be nice but she is bothering you and making you angry. Don't bottle it up and put up with it because now shes taking advantage of it. Tell her nicely or just straight out tell her what you think is rude and if she decides to come back after that at least she might be more well behaved. good luck!

7. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

ah, the pop in.
    Pop ins are cool, if you really know the person, but even then it's in the grey zone. I have alot of goths like that at my school, all like, "boo fuckin hoo, mommy and daddy don't love me no more. Im gonna carry books about satan around, because im dark and mysterious and cultured" then they all pull out their trench coats, even when its like 90 degrees out. ha!
    The new thing in my school is running out in the rain. Who ever knew hypothermia could be so fun!

8. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol backtothelab.... i was a goth for most of my early teenage years lol

9. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

ahem--well ah, my appologies

10. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

I have an alleged best friend who has no respect for my beliefs and personality and I can't seem to get away from. She is such a fake. She makes up stories about her "horrible life" to get attention. I swear, I can never forget the day she ran up to me bragging about the attention she got for lying about her parents and telling people they abused her. That infuriates me. How can she just run around ruining her parent's reputation just for a few minutes of attention? That's awful. And she acts like it's no big thing.

11. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

I don't understand people like that, the ones who willingly label themselves and change themselves to please other people or get attention, or whatever other reason they do that for. It makes me sad, actually. It's like they don't know themselves, they're empty, oh who knows what I'm talking about, I certainly don't.

12. Tamee

Tamee naked

I understand them, and it makes me sad.

13. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

heya. i hung out with a lot of goths in highschool too (didn't ever consider myself to be one tho) and now i realise that they were all just being completely hypocritical. But it's all a part of growing up.. Your friend seems to have a few issues and maybe she can't recognise that. She's lucky to have someone like you she can follow around... maybe you could be a good role model for her! eh, or i'm just just being overly optimistic..... if all else fails, just walk around in a fake nose and glasses and ride a scooter home everyday... if she's really a goth, it'll be against her image to chase after you!

also, if you're having probs getting her to leave your place, it's probably because she'd rather hang out with you then the people she lives with. take that as a compliment :)

14. We_All_Shine_On

Imapeach, I do sort of take it as a compliment... but like, i dont handle compliments well in any sense, I always feels the need to compliment someone back, but w.e thats for oral compliments from ppl anyways, I dont know.... PLUS I cant hang around her right now because every single lunch hour from nuw until the end of the semester is going to be filled with homework. I cant just let her come home with me then ignore her and do work, it would make me a bad hostess. I know, "she'll learn that ur busy and stop coming" but I tried that, she wont. I am not going to let my grades suffer cuz I'm too much of a chicken shit to ask her to not come with me everyday. I will end up sneaking around to my house but why the hell should I have to do that? dammit.

15. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

Lots of goths in my school only say there depressed and go all suicidal...they start cuttin there arms..and its sadd that there destroying there body like that just because they feel sad...all i tell them is to smoke a j so they could ,ellow out...but no...they decide to cut themselves...

16. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i have a friend who thinks hes a fucking know it all,

he always thinks hes right and even when hes wrong he still thinks hes right.
    the worst thing he did was 3 weks ago i had made plans with him(a week in advance) to get a ride from him to go to Albany( my state capital) to visit an old friend for couple of days. anyway the day to leave came aqnd i was all packed and ready. i called him at the agreed upon time and i asked him if he was ready. he said how about we do this next week. the asshole new i wa only gonna have the money to do this for not much longer. i almost punched him the next time i saw him.

17. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Why is it too late to tell her I dont understand that...

18. We_All_Shine_On

its like, too late because usually you say somethin when it starts to bother you... this has been going on for a while... So it's like NOW ur saying something? and she'l think I was bothered the whole time

19. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

yeah, I can understand that...
    But its your house and she sounds annoying anyways..and its very disrespectful..
    Do you want me to tell her...tehehe

20. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Hey babe... just like... blow up on her... In a nice way. Just be like "Hey... uh... this is my house and your eating my shit and scoffing at my familly. I really think you should you know... find somewhere else to chill after school..." Its not to late dude. I hate those kids... The punk rock community has SHITLOADS of kids like that. Posers bitching about posers... Damn shame. And shes full of shit. Shes not a real damn satanist. I've read the Satanic Bible (good read. Goes into human manipulation) and satanists aren't "witches." Their satanists. They draw their power through themselves, not the "devil" which if she was a satanists would know that the name Satanism is devrived from the image of Satan and not the christan devil. Satanic rights use the power of ourselves, not the devil, to evoke their power. The proper term (if it came up) would be, "I'm a satanist. I worship myself." Also a Satanist doesnt talk about being one as it lets others know a vital piece of information about themselves, thus losing an edge. Tell that bitch to shut up and grow up, she doesnt really know what it means to be a Satanist or a witch for that matter and she needs to stop hanging onto Hot Topic. Tell her to come bitch at me if she wants to take it up... I seriouslly want to rip into her. But yes... I have a friend like that. He thinks he has the right to do whatever he wants in my house. He was kinda my brother for a while until I got sick of him badmouthing me in front of our other friends.