Announcing your climax

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Andy00, Aug 6, 2022.

?

are you telling your partner you are about to cum?

1. yes always (M)

2. yes always (F)

3. only receiving oral (M)

4. only receiving oral (F)

5. never

6. it depends (add comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Andy00

Andy00 Members

hi all!
    cliax poll: are you telling your partner you are about to cum? if yes, why?
    are you expecting any reaction from him/her or are you doing just as kind of dirty talk?

just curious to know your experiences and stories!

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Routinely, I will announce I am about to cum. This announcement is not always verbal words. The pace quickens and maybe a moan

Love 2 lik and BandA like this.
  3. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't. But the wife always knows.

She, OTOH, rarely announces her orgasms. I really wish she would. Major turn on.

BandA likes this.
  4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I do on account of my wife may want me to release where it pleases her. She on the other hand didn't have to tell me. It was obvious she about
    to orgasm

BandA likes this.
  5. BandA

BandA Members

We both know when the other is nearing climax but sometimes hubby will say he's about to.. that tends to be If he feels he's cumming too soon. I on the other hand very rarely say I am about to Orgasm.

6. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

I always do, the wife usually goes into a chorus of "OH YEA'S !!! leading up to her orgasms.

Pussytimes likes this.
  7. Andy00

Andy00 Members

I was never doing when I was younger, but somehow now I find it a turn-on to say (and to hear it!)
    Unfortunately, I've been with many women that were probably shy to say it clear

8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Usually it's something a little snide, like 'here's a little present I've been saving for you' or something.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Curiousxx likes this.
  10. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Rarely will I make an audible verbal announcement that I’m cuming. During a bj about the only thing I’d say is “don’t swallow!” if I want to snowball. The first night with my now wife she had three orgasms and when I couldn’t hold back much longer I said I was close…….where? She said “inside me!” I’m sure I groaned out a couple expletives and came in her (no condoms….on the pill). and she came again with me.
    She’s not much of a talker during sex. About the only thing she’ll say when she’s getting close is “don’t stop!” Her body language and groans says it all.
    That first night with her was the best orgasm I’d ever had. We recovered and left the couch and went to her bedroom. Started all over again. Would love to go back and relive that night.

Andy00 likes this.
  11. Andy00

Andy00 Members

love to read you are reading each other body language!
    for me is more about dirty talking, than the effective need to say something is clear already :D

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've always told my partners (M & F) that I'm about to cum in their mouth. No so much as a warning as they should know as my cock gets super hard but more so to add conversation to an already heated moment. I've been blessed over the years as every sex partner I've been with was a swallower.

Suburbanray likes this.
  13. Andy00

Andy00 Members

curiously, I stopped to say that when I was with a girl that loved to swallow ;)
    few times I told her during an handjob, and she was stopping her hands and starting with her mouth

Suburbanray and LowHangers like this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Good for her, it's a shame to waste a guy's load of cum. When I first experienced a man cumming in my mouth and swallowed his cum I was addicted and have swallowed thousands of loads since then. Consuming a sexual partner's bodily fluids, male or female is complete acceptance, it's lustful, its bonding, it heightens the moment.

Suburbanray and Andy00 like this.
  15. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

As many others noted, its situationally dependent. "Regular" sex there's no need to say anything, she's reading my mind of I'm very obvious. Handjbos are less common but I usually announce so she can watch the waterworks.

16. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I sometimes tell him I'm going, but not always. Sometimes it's about letting him know that what he's doing is exactly what I need, sometimes it's about adding a verbal, dirty talk element to things

17. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I enjoy having a guy tell me he's going to, but don't mind if he doesn't although it's always better with some form of verbal / audible messaging to let each other know you're enjoying things.
    Would definitely prefer he tells me if I'm going down on him though.

NubbinsUp, 6Sailor9 and Klimax2gether like this.
  18. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

I usually tell my wife though more often when we fuck than when she's sucking my cock.

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife prefers I give her notice so to be prepared, I'm quite verbal while she is sucking me anyway, so I enjoy saying "Here I cum babe"! When sucking a guy off I don't care either way.

20. Explorer3000

Explorer3000 Members

My wife will either tell me to "keep fucking" as she is about to cum, or simply cum as she pleases. In my case, after she has cum 2 or 3 times and is done, she may give me permission to cum - so no point announcing what has been graciously mandated anyway!

Andy00 likes this.
Tags: