Angelina Jolie had both breasts removed

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 14, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

Well, ignoring the amount of skin in question, and the likelihood of skin rejection - why would they cut out skin cancer and then replace the skin with another persons skin?
    Why not just have a skin graft from another part of the same person?
    Are you saying Angelina is that morally bankrupt she would seek to buy the skin of another person, regardless of the effect on that person.
    And if that persons skin was rejected pay another person? All this is quite worrying.

2. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

This is so true. I was talking with my mother in law last night who went thru this same thing, no one put her on tv and said what a brave woman she was. She knows many women who have died b/c they could not afford the surgery and it was very troubling to her to see people kissing Angelina's butt like she was the first woman on earth to make a decision like this. She's got so much money it's not even funny. Oh but what a martyr she is........:confused: sorry, I heard what my mother in law said last night and it was very upsetting.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

FYI these are the juggs in question :2thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzsepIiNjLA"]Angelina Jolie Taking Towel Off - Lara Croft Tomb Raider - YouTube

Hotwater

4. odonII

odonII O

creampie00

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/14/opinion/my-medical-choice.html?_r=0

I don't see her asking anybody to kiss her butt or make her out to be something special

The only difference is that she is high profile, and your mother in law is not.

Don't blame her blame your health care system.
    Women can have the tests needed and the treatment if required on the NHS - they do not have to pay for it here.
    It's not Angelina's fault you have to pay for it like you do.

5. creampie00

I know I know, it's just crazy how so many women are dying from this. I'm hoping Angelina donates to the cause, I'm guessing she does. You are right, I shouldn't blame her. I just wish everyone was as fortunate you know?

6. odonII

odonII O

Yes. But, it also seems to be where you are not necessarily who you are.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

I know welfare people come to Pennsylvania and get loads of surgeries .. Many them from other states. They come here , get their disability and leave.. Dont work that way for those that have lived here all their lives..

8. creampie00

right?!!!! what the hell is that about? I am getting fed up with this state. Well I just hope and I am thinking she does...that she gives money towards helping these people who are in the same situation.

9. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Nah, here even if you have money you still can't have anything done properly... :D

10. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Why do people care man?

11. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I guess I'm going to have to repeat myself again. The reason why it's great that Angelina came out with this is that it DOES bring the spotlight to the genetic test. It is unfortunate that there are lots of non-celebrity people out there who have gone through the same thing and aren't able to get the word out, but Angelina CAN. I think calling her a "martyr" would be going a little far, but thank god someone who has a voice is speaking out! Her being a famous actress puts the word out there. It brings MORE awareness and I don't see how ANYONE, especially someone who has dealt firsthand with breast cancer, could be upset that she's doing just that.