Ancient Chinese civilization vs Egyptian ancient civilization

Discussion in 'History' started by Ahmd-maryland, Dec 15, 2019.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

[​IMG]

mysticblu21 likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Exactly.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

And the ancient indians didn't??
    Didn't the egyptians invented papyrus (predecessor of paper)? They also invented their own writing method. I think they invented more.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Ah so that's why they stand on the seat while going nr. 2

guerillabedlam likes this.
  6. Dax

Dax Members

Both civilizations were visited by extra terrestrials ie races from other galaxies/dimensions. These visitors were centuries ahead of any one on planet earth at that time. They did their best to educate and pass on their knowledge to the semi savage people on earth. Some interpreted their teachings differently to others. Egypt and China were on a par.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  7. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And the Mayans and the Incas ???

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. Asmodean

They were deemed unworthy for the discovery of the wheel.

9. Dax

Dax Members

Them too but the OP didn't include them

10. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hence my enquiry !!!

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

different places that never heard of each other in their own time aren't "vs" anything.

each left their mark on their own surroundings.
    that each have to some degree been discovered by everyone at a much latter date, i don't very much believe can be counted as an influence.

and this is as true of other ancient civilizations, or merely relatively ancient ones. aztec and maya have been mentioned, but many less popularly well known ones also.
    ohioan, mississipian, pueblo/anasazi, galdistrop and tene celtic, well multiple on every continent.

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well if we're gonna play the aliens thing, maybe egypt WERE "the aliens"

although china may have been started by aluris fulgens, (the little red (bamboo eaters) pandas) who are only pretending to be dumb furry animals.
    but may really be devolved decendents of "the aliens" themselves (they do have opposable thumbs, and even walk on two legs when no one is looking).

mysticblu21 likes this.
  13. Asmodean

I think it's been verified pandas are a kind of bear.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  14. Asmodean

Btw: if it would become a competition which kind of bear is the most stupid the panda bear would likely win.

15. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

[​IMG]

I don't know much about pandas other than they are adorable

mysticblu21 and Tyrsonswood like this.
  16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Most Vicious: Drop Bears

[​IMG]

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

that's the giant panda, the big white with black spots, yes those are bears. not the animal i was refuring to.
    the little red panda, also called "waw", lat: aluris fulgins, is actually a mustalid, with really long fur, that under all that fur, is actually something a pine martin.
    and the name panda simply comes from and means bamboo eater, and so does not denote any other relationship between them other then that they eat bamboo leaves.

Red Pandas are known fans of Dragon Ball Z and can often be seen re-enacting the fusion dance. | Cute animals, Cute baby animals, Cute animal pictures

you mean to tell my you've never seen or heard of these guys?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    Asmodean likes this.
  18. Asmodean

I know what Dragonball z is but definitely not a fan :p
    I googled and they're known as red pandas in dutch as well, also as catbears :D
    But, although not an official kind of bear, I also see little indication its a devolved ancient alien ;)

They just look like that. Big adorable babies. They're lucky their appearance triggers the caring effect in humans... Although, lucky. Its arguable if they even care themselves. Hopeless bear is hopeless.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'm not convinced history works that way, though there's plenty to learn from both.
    one can also learn too much form history if it distracts too much from the logic of the moment.
    its not what happened, its how and why. and of course that's the very thing that is lost among all the dates and dynasties.

also dragon ball z was a poor example, the link was just one i had recently seen at the time. there's one in that legend of cora sequil to that element benders thing, at any rate, look up ailurus fulgens. called red panda because they eat bamboo and have 'red' fur. beneath all that fluffy red fur is basically a pine martin or ring tail, very totally a mustalid, and totally unrelated to the big panda by anything other then they both eat bamboo.

better yet of course, there are real live ones, many in zoos and many in their habitat in nepal, tibet, and china. a habitat that overlaps that of those bears.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020