Anal with her on top

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by Pitbull14218, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218 Members

So my gf does anal for me ever now and then, she does it to please me but hasn’t enjoyed it at all yet. She generally feels like she has to take a dump pretty bad. We did get a new lube which made it not as bad for her which is good as I don’t want to hurt her. Very soon she’s going to try being on top for it. She’s worried that she will clinch her ass from trying to support herself with her legs, vs being say on her back she can be laying on her back relaxed.

Are there any tips from girls that enjoy anal regarding being on top?

I wanna try to get her to rub her clit while doing anal hoping maybe it will feel really good but she seems to not want to do that.

I’d love to have her enjoy anal one day.

thank you

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My ex-wife told me that being on top during anal provided her with the control of depth which makes sense. We started by spooning, then she rode until she was experienced enough to take it doggie style which eventually became her position of choice.

3. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023
  4. managed2019

managed2019 Members

Last time she did anal on top she woke me up by stroking my cock before getting out of bed and going to the en-suite telling me not to go anywhere. She came back and pulled off the duvet and started sucking me while playing with my balls.
    She had me rock hard.
    SexysubWifee climbed on top but instead of sliding me into her pussy she guided my cock to her ass and worked me in, it was so tight.
    She started to ride me hard taking my full length into her. Her big tits were slapping off her body while her belly was bouncing, her ass smacking into my balls. She was moaning and groaning, obviously enjoying what she was doing as she talked dirty about my cock in her ass.
    She rode me so hard until she pulled off me and climbed onto my face, her pussy was so wet. I licked and sucked the juices that were leaking out of her and tongued her clit. I thought she was close to cumming when she moved back down and slid my cock back into her ass, slamming herself down on me again.
    She rode my cock hard grinding her pussy on me and had a huge orgasm.
    Her ass tightened round my cock and pulsed with her orgasm. With several hard thrusts up, I was cumming deep in her ass with loud growls as I shot my load.
    Afterwards she showed me her gaping ass which was dripping cum, L shoved my fingers inside her ass which she licked clean of my cum.
    She can be dirty horny wife.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023
    managed2019 likes this.
  6. managed2019

managed2019 Members

It was

7. Juny Seo

Juny Seo Members

Amazing, I wish my wife would do that!

8. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

I found it's easier to get a woman to try anal if she's on top, though I've sometimes had difficulty getting girlfriends to take the plunge.