Anal Toys - Length

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by Matt W, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Matt W

Matt W Newbie

Hello I am new to joining the forum but a long time lurker. I have a question that I have found very little info on after a lot of searching. Does anyone else seem to encounter pain when going beyond about 5.5" in depth with a toy or even less if using a rigid plug? For example I have a glass plug and it is about 4" long and comes to a slight point but in no way sharp. Inserting the plug is no issue and girth of even larger toys is no issue but when moving around the length causes me pain. When using anal toys such as dildos (softer material) I can go nearly as large as I want if the length isnt more than about 5.5". I have pushed past that point before with very flexible toys but there was some pain/discomfort. Trying to go in and out always caused the pain to recur at that same point but no pain once inside. Anyone else encounter this? I get jealous seeing people wearing rather large plugs for extended use or taking such long toys without wincing.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I have an 8 inch dildo....sucker on to the wall, but no way as good as one attached to a guy w a pulse. Don't normally travel with it....a bit embarassing bringing it thru customs.

Simon :)

BoyToy69 likes this.
  3. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

I've not managed to get excessively deep yet myself. I too have had the same problem. With the inner sphincter being not consciously controllable (terrible choice of words but can't think of the right phrase) I assumed I was relaxed enough for it to be open and was wondering why I was having issues getting deeper.

Then last time I used one of my dildos (about 7 inches) I felt a kind of resistance internally that took a few thrusts to get through, like when entering for the first time. Once I got past that with a momentary slight discomfort, I was able to bottom out the 7". So I assume my inner sphincter was not fully relaxed and open originally. That may he tour case too.

That was also the first time I've got decent physical pleasure from the act of penetration rather than just the excitement of stretching.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I'm the same, but I bottom out about 6.5". I've used things as small as 1/2" with no luck. Soft and flexible doesn't help at all. Going to end up ordering something from SquarePegToys. "The Slim" and "The Slink" look like a good starting point.

5. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I have two 7" dildos, one vibrates and the other doesn't. When used frequently I can take either most of the way with no pain. If it's been a while then comes the pain, mainly from stretching. Sometimes it is enough pain and I give up. But I've not had pain from having either one all the way in.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  6. Gr8balls

Gr8balls Members

It takes time... and lube.
    Start with a really good clean out. This is the hardest part. Sometimes you think your empty and your not.
    Try different positions and angles. I had to point at my belly button until things lossened up.

In the pic:
    Long Black one: 1.25"x 16" long
    The flesh color under it: 2.5"x 14" long
    The fat one is 3"x12 long.
    166862272_793193041305415_5772236618159378131_n.jpg

7. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

I used to experience pain when going too deep. It always felt like it was hitting a wall. Then one time, I was playing with a much fatter dildo & was able to push it much deeper without pain. What a rush, feeling that second sphincter opening up a being penetrated deeper than ever before!
    My theory is that the fatter dildo starts stretching the sphincter open before it actually gets to it. That allows the dildo to start through without feeling like it hits a wall. Then, it easily finishes stretching the sphincter enough to enjoy a good stuffing.

You really need to make sure that you're completely cleaned out before going past the second sphincter, unless a little poop mess at first is tolerable.

Gentlye1 and BoyToy69 like this.
  8. Gr8balls

Gr8balls Members

Yea it took me years to get past the curve. Then one day it just happened. I tried different positions all the time and I could't get past 8".
    Start small and work your way up is the best advice. That and make sure you clean yourself out completly

Attached Files:

BoyToy69 likes this.
  9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I always had a hard time getting much more than 6 inches in there. It felt good but it still hurt. My FWB sticks one on the shower wall, bends over to suck my dick and backs right onto it. 8 inches or more and she has it up her bum in about 5 seconds, wiggling the whole way in. At first I thought it was because she was bent over but bending over didn't work for me. Then I thought it maybe was that women were different down there. She told me it was good lube, lots of practice time riding the toy and being horny and wanting her ass filled up.

Maximillian1 and BoyToy69 like this.
  10. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

Today during my anal play session, I got curious & decided to measure how deep I was able to take our 1⅝" diameter double ended dildo. It's the longest one we have. I can take 9½" of it before it feels like it just won't go any further & starts hurting.

Attached Files:

11. newdist

newdist Members

Go for the slink ! I have a 14 inch slink and its great ! Takes about 15 minutes to gently ease it in all the way !

Doug22 and Barefoot Rick like this.
  12. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I have one just like that and I can only take 10 “ of it and I know how you feel it hurt if I try to take more of my dildo

13. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

You may be feeling some pressuer at the sigmoid bend. The sigmoid is the part of the colon that holds the waste.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  14. TomofGa

TomofGa Love my Wife

Can you explain how you get THAT clean?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
  15. TomofGa

TomofGa Love my Wife

my apologies - double post

Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
  16. TomofGa

TomofGa Love my Wife

If anyone knows, can you explain how you get THAT clean? as fireball mentioned

17. TomofGa

TomofGa Love my Wife

anybody?

18. Doug22

Doug22 Members

Can you get the long black one all the way in?
    I just ordered one similar 13 inches

19. Doug22

Doug22 Members

I'm thinking enema?

20. TomofGa

TomofGa Love my Wife

The problem with those is that it takes a while for everything to settle down. We are good as long as its not going to deep. It is what pharmer is talking about - the sigmoid bend. You get a lady or a guy who can penetrate you DEEEP and you do not want any surprises. We haven't figured out the deep sex so we go thick for straps and toys and all works out since they can't get that far. Based on the conversation here I thought these guys have figured out out.