Anal to bf! Help!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by CuriousGirl015, Jul 10, 2013.

1. CuriousGirl015

CuriousGirl015 Guest

I want to try Anal with my bf and he said to try with my finger first. The first time he said my nail hurt so I cut it. He still says it hurts cuz of it.. I need moral and advice.. HELP

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

What moral questions are you referring to? I would suggest using small toys first to get the hang of it. Just make sure you use something that has a flange on the end.

3. marshmarsh47

marshmarsh47 Guest

Communication is vital. If he's hesitant about it, ask him why that is. Is he fearful of the implications it may have on his sexuality? If so, he should realise that receiving anal pleasure, even as a heterosexual male, is perfectly acceptable, and much more commonly practised than people think.

If it's simply a discomfort issue, assess your technique. Are you using lots of lubricant? What exactly are you doing with your finger?

4. Tuttle

Tuttle Member

Not as in the moment or sexy, but gloves or finger cots can help with discomfort caused by fingernails.

5. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

This. Even if your nails are trimmed and filed it can still be painful.

6. pimping10133

pimping10133 Member

Well like they said get small toys. Also go to www.puckerup.com and check it out they have DVD for male anal play