Anal sex question..

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by SlushieMushies, Dec 26, 2009.

1. SlushieMushies

SlushieMushies Member

There is a thread right now about anal sex and i find it weird that everyone talks about douching and all that jazz, since I have never done that (just new to anal sex.... ).

Anyways, my real question is, how often do you guys have anal sex (if you are the bottom or top, state so). I don't know if I am having too much sex... or giving it up to easily. I only do it when I am in the mood, but I still would like to know what the average is.

Thanks!

2. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

pretty much every day. to me, it's the best part of gay sex.

and i'm versatile -- both top and bottom.

Si69 likes this.
  3. bukulu

bukulu Member

Im monogamous. I like it both ways. I never douche neither does my partner. Most of the time its suprisingly clean but we have grown accustomed to occasionally there being a small amount of shit involved. Im not too fussy about it. I just dont look there when all is done and I pull out. Just head straight for the shower and have a good wash. :) I dont do it every time I have sex but maybe every third time. As much as I like it I dont want anal to always be the focus but I love being in a long term relationship and having bareback. Ive forgotten what condoms are like.

Nakednudist likes this.
  4. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

Risk of feces is one of the most disturbing aspects of homosexuality I find.

5. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Amen.

Must be a worry, should probably always wear a johnny.

But, to answer the original question, I have been a top a few times in the past when wasted- and never had that problem in my life.

6. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

I don't think shit is a problem really. You can generally tell that if you need to take a shit, it'll be messy, but if not, it shouldn't be a problem,. In terms of getting stuff up your urethra when barebacking...Eh - I think that if you cum and pee afterward and shower you should be safe, so that's not really an issue. As for douching...Que? Not really heard of that so obviously haven't used it.

7. Jestinburg

Jestinburg Member

@^
    The piss which you always need to take after-ward is actually just for that. It's kind of a cleansing run.

8. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

There is really no universally valid answer to your question here.

Some guys are accepting of the fact that anal sex involves a degree of possibility that it may get a bit dirty in real sense. This really comes with the territory, and even guys who always douche before may end up with a bit of a nasty surprise for their tops. If a top dude does not want to take that risk at all, he should not be really getting into the anal play at all.

The key to solving the "douche or not douche before" dilemma is simply the communication. With the widespread use of condoms for casual sex, quite a few top guys are less sensitive to the possible "accidents", since the condom protects the cleaniliness of their tools.

On a personal note, I like my bottom dudes to be clean, and for a serious, long lasting anal play, douche makes sense. If you are in a very intensive relationship with anal sex being a daily matter, or even a play that you repeat several times every day, douching before each and every time may be a matter of impossibility. By that time, accidents of this nature should not really be a biggie in any sense.

KD

9. h23456bca

h23456bca Member

I don't think there is an average...some gay men never have anal, hardly ever, do it on special occassions when they are in the mood or do it all the time, such as myself. but I get off on it and i'm almost always in the mood ;) and yeah, i'm a bottom

10. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

This is an old blog about anal/male to male sex so I'll ask this:
    Are there any guys who would like to receive anal sex but just can't "open up" for it?
    Has anyone been forced to have anal and learned to enjoy it?
    Thanks.

11. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

I have anal sex at least twice a week. My regular often comes over to spread my willing ass and leave a deposit. I am a total bottom and have certain friends who enjoy fucking me hard.

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

All Without A Condom No Doubt......

Cheers Glen.

13. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Im versatile - more bottom - always douche b4 anal

Simon :)

14. NutsForBalls

NutsForBalls Newbie

I am a total bottom. I am also married. My husband barebacks me at least once a week, sometimes two, and on the very rare occasion three. However, I am horny all of the time and could probably go seven days a week.

15. Escierto

Escierto Members

When I am lucky enough to be with my transgender girlfriend, she usually wants to cum twice a day. Most of the time she fucks my ass but sometimes she asks me to suck her off or she gives me a facial. Usually when we go to sleep at night is when she fucks me. I would have her cock in my ass 24x7 if I could!

Si69 likes this.
  16. Styx

Styx Members

I realize the above quote is from several years ago...but I feel compelled to opine, lol.

The key to being able to "open up"...is not only using lube, having patience as well as a patient partner, but you have to really understand how important it is to relax. Relaxing your body is easy; you can just lay still and...relax. What I'm referring to is being able to relax your sphincter...which takes practice. A bottom who can quickly relax his hole will become really loose after just a few minutes.
    Being versatile...when I top...sometimes I have to tell my bottom to squeeze my cock. In return...when I bottom and I can feel that I'm loose to my top...I squeeze his/her cock as they stroke me. I can sense when they feel me squeezing because they'll moan in my ear or they'll pick up the pace...because now, I'm helping them to cum!

A new bottom needs to get a butt plug and an average size dildo so they can become accustomed to what it feels like to be penetrated. Trying to fuck someone who's ass has never been anything but an exit...is challenging at best.

Same here...I'm versatile and I have a shower attachment douche hose. Smelly messes are...embarrassing.
    I was fucking a female in a hotel room one day and she wanted anal really bad. Alright...being one to oblige a lady, I started fucking her and after a few minutes, well...lets just say that the mess was almost horrific. It was all over me, her, the bed...ugh

The more I think about it, the more I believe that I too...would love to have a trans girlfriend. The only thing I would change different from your situation is I would want her to be versatile. I like to bottom...but I also like to top, and the two of us being able to switch roles would be very satisfying to me.

17. Escierto

Escierto Members

It is much easier to find a transgender woman who is versatile than one who is a top. So you should be able to accomplish your desire.

18. Styx

Styx Members

A year or so ago...I received a DM through Grindr from someone who had no profile pic, so not expecting much, I replied but kept it short. The response I got was no less than a half dozen pictures of what turned out to be a really sexy trans girl!

“Oh Wow!!” :openmouth: .... was my reaction!

My profile specifically says that I’m looking for MTF trans, fem boys and smooth, young twinks who like mature men.
    So after seeing the pics of her, I was very pleasantly surprised because she was exactly what I look for. We went to text and after a few days we decided to meet at her place.
    She turned out to be a very sensual lover and we had sex twice over the course of a few days...and then she just went *poof*....disappeared. I tried messaging her by text and on Grindr and never got a response...so oh well. What really sucked is I never really got a chance to get to know her, to see...if maybe something could’ve developed.

About a month ago I noticed on Snapchat that she was in the list of people that I could add, so I added her...again, not expecting much. She added me back and I sent her a message...which got a response!
    She apologized for disappearing on me and her exact words were “I’m an emotional b*tch”... so here we are back in contact I’m thinking and again...she goes dark. I don’t think it’s me...I think she has issues with something in her life and she withdraws.

Anyway...

I’m not actively pursuing a girlfriend but I’m open to the idea. The girl above was a complete surprise...so who knows what can happen in the future.

19. Escierto

Escierto Members

That’s too bad. I think my girlfriend is relatively free of issues because she was accepted as female her entire life. Even though they encounter haters, my experience is transgender people are more accepted in the Philippines where she lives.

A lot of transgender people have had a hard time in life so you have to be prepared for that.

20. Styx

Styx Members

That’s pretty much what I expect as well...but without dialogue it’s hard to really go forward with anything. I just wish she’d give me a chance... but again...oh well

Escierto likes this.