Anal Masturbation

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by PRoXik, Sep 22, 2010.

1. PRoXik

PRoXik Member

I was wondering if andy 1 has any tips on anal masterbation and if you guys do anything interesting that make ur cum amazing. and if you have any tips with items that are in ur house.

2. Jason74

Jason74 Member

I have found that a little lube and a finger or two inside my anus can be quite enjoyable and very amazing a feeling. I have never used any household items, I have used dildos before and thats just an amazing feeling for a subsitute for a cock, because a cock in the ass just feels so amazing. I guess I would just say experiment and you will find the right ways and what you enjoy the most. Have fun

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, prostate massage - your own or someonelses finger/s in your arse and feel forwards - nice sensation. Use plenty of lube.

You can buy lots of prostate massagers but fingers (eps. someonesles!) are great.

Enjoy..........

Simon

4. The Center

The Center Member

A carrot, or if you are up to it, a cucumber. I've had my fair share of carrots up my ass, once multiple. You kind of have to work your way up to a cucumber, and get your ass nice and stretched...

5. Rockyroad

Rockyroad Guest

Irish Potatos. That way you'll have something to feed your mind since that's obviously where it's located.

6. Dav

Dav Members

I lube up take a 7" vibrator and pump the hell out of it.
    Cum huge loads