Anal masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by mstrBtar, Jun 28, 2006.

1. mstrBtar

mstrBtar Member

Probably covered in a previous post, but wanted to know if anybody liked penetrating their asshole with a finger or two during intense meat beating. A little spit for lube and a small rub around the ring sorta thing. Then a slight penetration with only a couple of digits. Slight movement of the finger feels quite intense when I come.

Anybody?

2. stalk

stalk Banned

Welcome to the forums.

it feels great.

3. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

Stimulating the prostate is awesome and one of the hottest ways to blow a load.

The first time it happened to me I was at a party and this girl was giving me a blow-job and than she lifted my legs and started to rim my butt (which is totally awesome too) and than she went back to blowing me and that's when she stuck her finger up my butt and slid her finger back and forth against my prostate massaging it as she blew me. I'm telling you when I finally shot my load I almost drowned her and the orgasm was so intense I fucked her face so hard my dick was in her throat.

I'll never forget Karen as long as I live, that was one rare girl who actually knew what she was doing in the bedroom who was a slender blonde and very hot looking too. I only mention that because anyone who's been around knows (for the most part) only fat girls give the best blow-jobs.