Anal Douches - Do You Use Them ?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by nz male, Aug 5, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Do you use an anal douche / enema & why ?
    Do you use them often ?

2. Nightbreeder

Nightbreeder Member

I use them because I want to have anal sex without it getting all poopy. I use them as often as I have anal sex, which varies. I use the Colt Shower Shot - nice and easy, and feels good too.

3. bikimaholic

bikimaholic Member

If your gonna play with your ass you should give it a good cleaning. the shower shot or even a fleet douche will do wonders

4. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

I first have to be okay with the concept of something going IN my ass instead of OUT.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

dont scramble your brain nz.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I use a container with a small nozzle on it & fill it up - it holds 500 mls of what ever I choose to use in it & I use it for either just cleaning my butt out occasionally for anal play or just for the hell of it. It can be made to gush out where I choose. Depends how much water or other liquids I can squirt into my anus at a time.

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Issues?

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

No not health issues just get very turned on by squirting certain fluids up my butt & then either letting them dribble back out or make them gush out.

9. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Yes.

10. steevee

steevee Guest

i had a lot of fun the other day when i realized my shower head unscrewed at the end of the hose.... it's a lot of fun varying the pressure and that kinda thing... plus the direct jet of water feels pretty good on the outside....