An unexpected effect of a SP trip

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by thismoment, Feb 19, 2013.

1. thismoment

thismoment Member

On 12/12/12 I had a mild SP trip with ~3.5 gm alcohol-extracted tar from just over 50 gm SP + some otherwise (limonene) extracted goo at ~100 mg. It was a pleasant day, but like I said, milder than I’d anticipated. The most notable thing was when I was lying on the bed and my wife bent over to kiss me and I saw all her radiant, sparkling beauty. I made a recommitment to her then, but didn’t say anything to her until about 2 weeks later. Here is the amazing thing: from 12/12 until sometime in late January we had the most intensely loving relationship imaginable. We’ve always had a loving relationship, but this was deeper, and for me, subtly psychedelic. We’re back to about where we’ve been for the past about 50 years, which is a wonderful place, and now maybe even a little better, with those golden days of December and January shining in.

:sunny:

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Nothing like a good trip to remind you of the beauty of life.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That sounds great thismoment, glad you are able to grow from it.

4. thismoment

thismoment Member

In some ways it was like a subtle roll that lasted about six weeks. I've never had an experience like that. And out of this I'm ever more committed to growth.

5. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

When itake mescaline, I am positively charged for avery long time, as if I was on a mild roll that lasts a week or so, then leaves me in a healthy mindstate. The holycactus is truly a wonderful thing. It does for me something no otherpsychedelic can. When I took mesc I realized hat it was the experience all the 2cs were hinting at but couldnt quiteattain (althoug I still luv em). <3 CACTUS SOUP

6. thismoment

thismoment Member

Wow! Man, that is so inspirational to me. Really, I'm smiling big all of a sudden and beginning to make plans...

7. thismoment

thismoment Member

Wow! Man, that is so inspirational to me. Really, I'm smiling big all of a sudden and beginning to make plans...

:hurray:

8. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Very beautiful thismoment! :) I'm hoping I come across Mescaline someday!!

How would you compare it to other psychedelics?? I hear it has a little bit of the MDMA (molly) vibe, while being similar to a mushroom trip?

Like, how does the trip feel exactly?

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I would describe mescaline as MDMA light with a psychedelic trip thrown in. I get that happy lovey feeling of MDMA but it is not near as intense and feels more "natural". There is also no crash like with MDMA. Although I find the crash is almost non existent with molly so a crash could have more to do with what is cut into a pill.

The trip is not quite like mushrooms but if you can handle mushrooms you can handle mescaline. Be prepared for the same type of introspection and potential to really "go deep" so to speak.

The only way to know is to take it yourself. I believe that is the only way to really understand any psychedelic.

10. cuscowahca

cuscowahca Guest

Yes, the san pedro mescaline cactus in Peru is amazing. It makes you feel relaxed and your mind is freed. You will feel connected to nature and it seems as you are seeing it for the first time.

11. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

i really can't believe i missed this post TM. Thanks !
    and i really really need to get on this mesc project for the future, i'm intrigued by the possiblity of A- homemade psychedelics and B- having my first mescaline experience.

psychedelic trips aren't hardly on my radar since that rough 4 aces trip earlier this year, i don't even think about tripping. my instinct tells me i will trip at the Burn in a few months but thats the only thought about future trips for me. at this point.
    except mescaline.
    what do you guys think is the best, safest way to get one's hands on enough quality SP for a good 5 grams or so of end result with the alcohol extraction tek?

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

For me mescaline is the most clear-headed psychedelic.
    It allows a nice clean perspective to be achieved, even on high doses, and as such has been the most beneficial when it comes to getting re-centered or reconnected to something or someone. It does also evoke some very positive emotional components akin to MDMA.
    Also being related to amphetamine, it brings a lot of energy to the experience.

The only thing I ever found disconcerting was on high doses it does some very odd and disorienting things with music, not bad per se', just very "alien".
    But sitting silent and listening to nature is friggin' illuminating on mescaline.:sunny:

13. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Hit up your local hardware store or nursery. They are sold all the time as an ornamental cactus.
    I now have 6 growing and two have sprouted pups in the last two weeks! :2thumbsup:
    All were purchased at local hardware stores, and thus far have been very effective.

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Must spread rep :sunny:

15. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

^^^
    this, but of course :sunny:
    but also, i didn't mean, "how can i grow one metric shitton of SP"
    it was more, wuz a good route to ride where one might find a shitton of quality SP coincidentally?
    i think from the AlKieHol tek here, someone could easily handle the rest.
    :daisy:
    just curious

[​IMG]

16. thismoment

thismoment Member

Hey now Voyage. I haven't seen it in stores, but I've heard that it's easy to grow. Probably costs about $15/12" piece.

A person could get a few pieces of the cactus, cut the tips off, say in about 3" pieces. Do whatever with the large pieces and let the tip pieces sit around for ~month so that the cut area is dry and hard - "calloused." Put those pieces (cut side down) about 1/2" deep in cactus medium and just kind of forget about them except water maybe every 10-14 days. Rot is the enemy and soil that's wet all the time is rot-inducing.

Lets say someone in Santa Barbara started the process in August. Unless there is a freeze, the pots could stay outside through the winter. The following summer - late - might see a harvest and dehydration. Actually, a person in Cali could surely grow massive clumps outside and nevermind the pot. But if it was planted out front some kid with incompletely formed ethics could come by and cut big pieces off and post about it on HF, "Har-d-har-har - Look what I found near my parent's house!"

17. thismoment

thismoment Member

Keep posting cuscowahca, after 20-30 posts can send private messages. Happy to hear from you.