an old one but a goodie - dear warmonger and war supporter why won't you go to iraq?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by guy, Jun 28, 2008.

1. guy

guy Senior Member

lets go back odon, back to this post

right, hoeing over old soil apparently attcking iraq because it had non existant weapons was ok because you thought based on what you were choosing to read and see you thought it was a good idea, despite vast coverage before the war that the cause for the war was deeply flawed.

then you have the luxury of hindsight

then decide that nothing has altered your mind about the war

so you are a war supporter!! jehovah be praised !! usually i scan over our garbage picking out the flaws but this really is a beauty! oh jehovah be praised again!!

you tell me that your mind has been altered - come on you can't have it both ways

apparently you are not entering into a debate about it, but here you are.

this is probably why i disregard half of the nonsense posted by the war supporters here. you are a war supporter odon, you said it yourself.

2. guy

guy Senior Member

any more warmongers like whacki and odon out there??

theres a special on tonight

come one come all

3. guy

guy Senior Member

ohh warmongers and lovers of jehovah where are you??????

4. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I'd like you to find where I said I thought "attacking" Iraq because of WMD was the basis of my opinion.
    Might be nice to stop putting words into my mouth.
    Might also might be nice to stop boring me with shit about jehovah.

You might find the majority if not all governments involved including those apposed to the concept of "invasion" thought he had WMD and had broken Res' 1441.
    To put it in context, Saddams own party thought his WMD programme was up and running and was further forward than it actually was.
    This was due to his lies.
    This was due to him wishing to remain strong to those around him and to the world, when he was infact weak.

What I was being told at the time was he had WMD ready to launch at UK citizens (not the UK itself) within 45 minutes.
    A small portion of the rationale; that was given more coverage than it deserved, because it was a headline grabber.
    At the time I could not care less about WMD or being supposedly obliterated in 45 minutes (if you believed some media).
    I thought about the resolutions that were broken.
    I thought about what the majority if not all governments thought at the time.
    He had broken resolutions.
    It was as simple as that.

Now I can appreciate that the picture was much murkier than that and stretched back a decade or more.
    Given hindsight I would have taken this into considertion.
    But I can still see that the basis was still about broken resolutions.

My feelings have changed.
    What has not made me change is arguements put forward by people like you.
    They are shallow and rely on the basis of no war is good.
    So whatever the reality, the answer always is, something like: Why not go join up.
    Wich is to be honest, pathetic.

You need to pick over posts more carefuly and answer a few questions from time to time.

I am willing to; given questions.
    I have had not many so far.
    You can change that.
    You can drop the BS about religeon and what not, it is boring and tedious.
    Tedious, because I have said that I am athiest but you are determined to see me as a right wing neoconservative religous whack job.
    You are wrong.
    Sorry, I don't fit that bill.
    You seemingly can't talk to people that don't fit your stereotype.
    WhY?
    I imagine because it is too difficult for you.

I said nothing of the sort.
    If this is how it is to be I'm not sticking around.

5. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

It is obvious you do not wish to get into a debate with Odon. It is also obvious you choose not to answer questions because you are afraid it will expose your weakness. Instead, you spout off jibberish, tell yourself you are right, and then pat yourself on the back. Guess what? It's not impressive. I don't think anybody here is fooled by you. The only reason we even acknowledge you is because you are such a tool and sometimes it is entertaining (speaking on behalf of myself). Ever feel like you are the butt of a joke? Probably because you are. You're like the geek that the cool kids let hang around, and you think it is because you are cool too, but it is really because they like making fun of you.

6. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Guy and Odon:
    I love it! This is cheap theater. What it has do with American imperialism in the middle east, I have no idea.

Now, if it makes you feel any better, I recently stopped contributing to the Pravda English language forum, which is powered by a version of this forum software. I had hoped for intelligent views of Russian citizens on current affairs, but all I got was a bunch of America haters, most of them based in the U.S.

If you've read this far, you're probably wondering what my position is. It may be summarized briefly but accurately. Yankee, Go Home.

7. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Any real point to posting this?:rolleyes:

8. guy

guy Senior Member

odon

i called

you came a running

you are of course in the war mongers thread so don't complain.

i could say that you were a lover of jehovah but of course you have not expressly said this, as to the war i would would have thought a man of such vast intellect would have understood we were talking about iraq/ afghanistan.

i suppose even odon will have his own epiphany that he is a warmonger and war supporter but this will come in time.

if you are a warmonger and war supporter you are going to have a rough time preaching war if you don't have the balls to actually go to war. meanwhile i can sit back and point this out to my hearts content.

you can consider this your tour of duty preaching war on the internet instead of getting your boots dirty in iraq for example.

in the meantime odon - enjoy

9. guy

guy Senior Member

the leopard doesn't change his spots

10. Mike21484

Mike21484 Member

I kept tellin'em...don't raise your kids under the high power lines, but would they listen?.......NOOOOOOOO!

11. guy

guy Senior Member

the warmongers must be used as high voltage conductors or at least have been raised in an electrical switchyard surely???