An MDMA Story - how it opened gates and changed my life.

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by YoungHippieDream, May 23, 2013.

1. Hey all. I wanted to share a story with you about how I got to love the effects and being under the influence of MDMA and how it helped my life in many ways.

I've had my fair share of drawbacks and depression before the age of 19. Autistic ( Asperger Syndrome ) makes me socially uncomfortable sometimes. I also got OCD Type O from smoking high grade weed, wich was altered by very very bad chemicals to increase the weight. More people in my region have gotten this from the same kind of weed, and it's still a mystery what chemical exactly caused this.

Before the summer of 2012 I used XTC/MDMA about 3 times. And every time, it was fun being around friends, hugging each other, telling each other how we really feel about friendship and love. But at the time I got OCD Type-O, even under the influence of MDMA it was getting out of control. I had crazy negative irrelevant thoughts most of the time. And it felt like a landslide in my mind to me, something I couldn't stop. The mere experience of thinking that you're losing yourself was traumatic.

In the summer of 2012 my friends and I went to a psytrance/goa festival in Germany. Crazy positive vibes there, awesome music awesome people. But still my mind was clouded by the OCD, preventing me from really having a good time. We used MDMA , and the energy rush and dancing kinda got my mind off the OCD. But I still couldn't enjoy the world around me.

But the last night something extraordinary happened.

We started taking medium quality pills and after 1,5 hour we took more and the effects started to work. We started to dance and after every hour we had a break and drank alot of water. At around 2AM we sat together, and I was feeling really really low altough the Serotonine was flowing through my body.

Then a friend of mine ( who's mother died a couple weeks before that ) out of nowhere, started making a sound. My friend and I immidiatly without thinking about it, joined in and started making the sound too ( it felt like instinct!) . The vibrations coming from the sound was so heavy that the everybody making the sound, and standing around them where in a kind of shock mode.

I felt instant relief. I knew, from that point on that there IS more to this world. We are connected in a way I couldn't comprehend before. Later we found out the sound we instinctively made was OHM. The universal sound of infinite bliss.

The dancing was over, we went to the tents and meditated there ( it was the first time meditating for everyone ) for a couple of hours. That night I felt enlightened. In a state of pure bliss, that this simple sound could change my thinking pattern this much. The OCD was gone that night. So was fear. So was any negative thought or person. No words where needed, we all felt this was something very very special.

After that I started meditating, reading Buddhist scriptures and changing my life in different ways. I take MDMA about 5 - 6 times a year now. And every time I make that sweet sweet sound, the feeling comes back and I'll be in a state of pure bliss again. Last weekend I had another party with my friend, we dropped MDMA and the gates were open again.

Life has been great.

And all I can say is, try MDMA try making the sound OHM and holding it. You'll feel things you've never felt before.

Ohm Mani Padme Hum

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Wow, that's great It's been such a beneficial experience for you. I'll have to try the OHM hum sometime, hopefully with others.

I agree about the connectedness on MDMA, I often get this feeling of communal spirit on it that's very powerful and pushes the experience into some amazing feelings, perceptions and thoughts. I enjoy raving on MDMA, and at a quality all night rave there is often this point around 2 am where you can feel the collective energy levels rise, its an amazing sensation. I've had pretty amazing experiences with hand drums while rolling, I'd reccommend trying that some time.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

double post

4. TedBlanders

TedBlanders Guest

My friends and I dropped a few high quality pills once and were chilling in the sauna, smoking some weed when we thought it would be a good idea to make vibrations. We also used OHM, and the effects of this, everyone making the sound, we increased the pitch after every inhalation and everyone felt like they were going to burst out of this world and into space. I loved your story man, MDMA has also helped me through many rough times.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Your lucky to have Goa festivals. That style of EDM never really took of in America, we don't see much of it.

Glad MDMA has helped you so much.:)

6. thismoment

thismoment Member

I just posted somewhere else about feeling perfect, being perfect. Far out - here is your post.

Something like what you're describing happened with me >40 years ago. These experiences changed and informed my life. I quit tripping for a long time, but have now started again.

It's magical what MDMA can do.

7. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

To OP - thanks for sharing - glad it's had such a positive effect on you :)

Don't just hum it... project it! It takes a bit of practice to get the frequency just right for you - but once you do, it's amazing... it can do some fantastic things on LSD too :)

8. thismoment

thismoment Member

Then you got high
    Deep sigh
    Wonder why
    Much more
    Where's the door?

Hear the old prayers
    Find the wise players
    Hear the old prayers
    Find the wise players

9. Just stunningly beautiful, thanks for this man.

10. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

Hell yeah respect to the ohm...

Any simple mantras are great too. I always rave to people about the crazy ability to drive trips with acoustical soundwaves and vibrations, especially with psilocybin and MDMA.

11. not alot of people are open to that... like they're not ready to process it. I've also heard people say that to hear it, you have to have been through hell..