An Iraqis opinion of Americans!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Chongo Blanco, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

"I was trying to leave my country and find a better job in a safe place, BUT, The brave solders (who don’t hold shares at Halliburton or Bechtel) who crossed seas and oceans and came to my country to fight for our freedom -and don’t anyone dare say the opposite, as I met so many of these soldiers and had hundreds of letters from them and there families and I know their motives; they fight for their country’s safety and for our freedom and they are proud of what they are doing- gave me the faith and showed me that man should not care only about himself, his family or his country, these are not enough to make a human being. These guys are MUCH better than me because I have to fight for my issue and they fight for me. They deserve the respect of the world and so do the people who support them. They always give me hope to go on no matter how difficult it seems."

2. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

"Despite the tragic loses on the part of the coalition forces and the innocent Iraqis who were accidentally trapped in between, I think that what's happening in Iraq now (al-Mahdi army revolt) will end up in a good way for Iraq. Why do I say that?"

3. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

"A year ago, words failed me as I met the 1st American soldier, and I still remember his name, “corporal, Adam” and all I could utter was “thank you!” how could I ever put my whole life in few words? How could I have thanked that soldier enough? How could I have told him what it meant to me to see him and his comrades-who brought me back to life- at last? Thank you Adam, Lieutenant Antonio, Captain Brian Curtis and all the coalition soldiers who I can’t remember their names, and those I never met."

4. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

"I don’t care what those ‘political experts’ on the newspapers and TV channels, say about the ‘occupation’, deteriorated security and ‘unemployment’. You can’t understand this, because you never experienced real fear this long. Let me tell you about it, as I’m one of those who passed Saddam’s filthy test of life.
    The statue fell and with it, horror fell. You don’t know what it means to be scared to death most of your life, brothers and sisters. I knew that and I faced it during the reign of evil and darkness. I was afraid to talk, I wasn't allowed to think and I wasn't allowed to feel…I wasn't allowed to love.

How dare anyone imply to me how should I feel? And who they think they are, those who try to put words in my mouth? I’m alive and I’m free, and I have the right to say whatever I feel and chose the words I like. No one will tell me again what to say and what to feel."

5. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

"I’m the son of the 9th of April, tyrant’s clowns, and you have to fear me, you who betrayed me every minute and every day, and you want to chain me again???
    You know why it’s impossible now? I was a slave and I never knew who I am…. and now I’m free! Thanks to all who dared to tell the truth and didn’t fear the consequences. And as for you, who saved me and my people, I can’t thank you enough. My voice goes feeble and my eyes swell with tears as I think of the Iraqis, Americans and all the coalition soldiers who gave their lives to free Iraq and make this world a better place. God bless their souls and all those who decided to fight to the end and never been discouraged, even in the toughest moments. I hope you can call me brother, because I’ll never fail you, as you never failed me.
    This time, the 9th of April has come again and in what way! The powers of darkness and evil are trying to stifle my candle with their foul breaths but this time I'm alive and free and I will face them, and I will lit it again and again …and again."

By Mohammed.

6. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

“Iraqis were delighted to see Saddam’s regime fall; a regime that practiced all kinds of crimes against Iraqis and forced our nation to enter arbitrary wars with the neighbors.
    We all have asked the international community and the United States in particular to stand with the Iraqi people and to help putting an end for the oppression we suffered from Saddam’s regime policies. Therefore, when the coalition forces –led by the US- destroyed that terrorist regime, they did what the vast majority of Iraqis wanted.

But still there are some people who lost some illegal advantages when the regime fell and those will surely stand against the democracy -that Iraqis are working for- and against the coalition forces that helped our people to remove the dictator."

7. whichaxe

whichaxe Member

The US soldiers are unfortunately just pawns of wealthy American capitalists... Some may believe they are there for Iraqi freedom, liberation, betterment. But the truth is that they are there for the well being of Wallstreet.

Well there may be some positive outcomes of the US presence in Iraq, I fear for the future of the Middle east and the whole world because we the common man do not look closely enough at what is happening in our world.

8. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

You obviously have never served in the Armed Forces, or faught for a cause greater than your own.

9. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

You do not look deeply enough. I know the media tells you everything you need to hear, but for once try to think past your radical left-wing mentality.

10. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Chongo, you may NOT come to this site and post quote after quote. We expect you to provide ORIGINAL content, and when quotes are used they are used to backup your arguement, not in place of your own words, unless the news is so important or urgent there is no time for commentary.

You should also cite the source of your quotes.

One more complaint about you & you're gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.