An Intimate Memoir; Freddie Mercury . By Peter Freestone

Discussion in 'Biography' started by archenemy, Sep 22, 2014.

1. archenemy

archenemy Members

This was a good book written by guy who at first was in charge of group Queens costumes..clothing for a show. Then hired to do tours w Queen. Then peter moved into freddies home and worked on whatever task freddie wanted. Peter describes everything and makes u feel as if u are right there watching. Sometimes peter goes into tedious detail tho like describing laundry and ironing duties..stuff like that. But its all these details that make u feel as if youre there. Freddie Mercury they say is an Enigma. He was very kind to people who were close to him. Kind and generous. Next i wanna read Mercury & Me by the guy that was like freddies husband in the end of freddies life. Reviews say its great. While i was reading this book i watched documentaries on freddie and they were all so interesting and u can see interviews w people written about in this book. The docs r on YouTube and theres alot of them...all really good.