an extrodinary experience

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by rhasta.penguin, Dec 29, 2004.

1. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

alright, im really bored, so i decided to make a thread about an incredable high i had yesterday...it was like no other, and it was odd.

My family were gone for the day, so i had the house all to myself. So of course i decide to smoke a bowl. I put in a little more then i usually do since it was the last of what i had. It was quite a massive bowl, thinking that i will just get a pretty gentle high...but man was i wrong. For some odd reason, just after i took one puff, i got extreeeemlly high! I dunno...maybe it was the squirrel that was jumping from tree to tree above me, or the wind picking up, but i was just freaked out of my mind!

After i finished my bowl i decided to put on pink floyds "piper at the gates of dawn", layed down on the floor was stared at my tapistry. I was first really paranoid about something which was really nothing, but then as i kept looking at the tapistry wave and move, my body sort of just felt like it was waving and floating...and this is really the first time this has happened to me!It only got more intense...

i have never closed my eyes when i was baked, but i decided to try to meditate and try to just center my body. As my eyes were shut, i saw all sorts of crazy images of colors and shapes and MAN IT WAS TRIPPING! i layed down on the floor and noticed my head kind of shrinking into the floor, but then i opened my eyes and it was all normal again. I didnt see any visuals unless i closed my eyes...some times if i space off and day dream, but when i was closing my eyes i was just in a whole different world. So Great!!!

Its just so odd...it was like a shroom trip i had. Very Intense, then very relaxing, and very fun!

2. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

thats awesome, that happeneds to me when i dont smoke for a month. When was the last time you smoked before that experience?

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

well lets see...i didnt smoke the day before, but i did smoke the day before yesterday of that day so...2 days? [​IMG]

i think perhaps i just cant build a tolerance to marijuana [​IMG]

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol i never get high wihtout closing my eyes, in fact, closing my eyes, or looking into teh darkness at night, when stoned, is one of the main features of weed for me

5. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

My friend calls it "meditating" but the way he does it it's just passing out.
    He goes to a cough, lays on it, closes his eyes, and doesn't move for a good 2 hours :p
    He was baked and he was trying to expain it to us: "My whole body shuts down to minimal operating level and I just meditate and review my thoughts". I was baked at the time and tho ught this was the funniest thing ever.

6. Aberfoyle

Aberfoyle Member

Looking into the night is one of my favorites too. I can never get over how the stars dance and spin when I'm high.

7. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

This time of year (Christmas) is always great for getting stoned at night. I could sit outside on my porch at 2am with a nice fat j and a bowl pack and be set for the night watchin stars n christmas lights.

8. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

Well that must be nice, not to mention ur an adult and are able to do that... I can imagine you in "Maryland/Delaware" smoking on the porch...

EDIT: AHAHAHA...I thought you were 43, sorry. That was your number of posts but I'm so high and I thought it was your age.

9. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

Too me those are the signs of a really great high. Looking out into space and getting lost in my thoughts is also a favorite of mine.

10. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Haha, that sounds like a lot of fun!

Piper at the Gates of Dawn is probably my favorite album, I love Syd Barrett's music.

peace

11. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Tomorrow is the first day back at school, and ive been going to bed late, so i might smoke a small bowl, to help me sleep, and ill give this whole darkness thing a try.