an ex called..

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by BOdoubleDy, May 19, 2004.

1. BOdoubleDy

BOdoubleDy Member

Ok, my voicemail says like "if you want me to get back to u, u have to leave 2 compliments.." and my ex said "about ur 2 compliments, you're sexy and i want you"
    anyways.. i called him back today and he wants me to come over.. he lives with his current girlfriend... so he wants me to come over while she's at work.
    I don't know what to do.. i told him I was busy but I'd call him next week. I want to hang out, but i dont want to feel like a backdoor skank.... but i know something might end up happening. I'm nervous...

What should I tell him next time I call?

2. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Tell him you don't wanna be some backdoor skank or whatever it is you said. Why is he your 'ex'? Maybe you should think about that. I wouldn't put myself in that situation if I were you, you obviously don't want to get in that position, but you don't think you can control yourself? And he obviously has no clue what the hell he wants, let him decide then maybe you can decide if you want to 'hang out with him'. That's just my opinion though!

3. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

I agree with honeyhannah. sounds like he wants a little somethin' somethin'. Be careful.

4. LotusIndia

LotusIndia Member

What do ya mean, you don't know what to do? Its obviously a booty call. He doesn't care about YOU, he's just feeling his oats.

Hanging out and doing nothing more is not likely. Do you honestly believe he 'just' wants you to come hang out if he specified to come over when his girlfriend is not home? Think about it.

There's a saying, "if they'll cheat with ya, they'll cheat on ya." Avoid getting involved again - it'll only hurt ya.

You made a mistake by returning his first call but we all learn thru living. Dont worry about hurting his feelings. That he wants to have sex with you while his girlfriend is out is disrespectful to you and he is not worried about that hurting your feelings.

DON'T call him back. And if he phones you again for any reason, next time be so busy you don't return his call. :)

An ex is an ex for a reason. It usually can't be fixed. Keep him out of your life and have a better life for it.

Maybe I've said too much, but you dont have to take anything I say as fact. Do as you wish. These are just my opinions.

Namaste,
    Lotus

5. seabass42003

seabass42003 Member

screw that guy

6. kier

kier I R Baboon

he's thinking with his dick, thereby he is a bit of a dick

if you want to hang out, then tell him that, but don't do anything you dont feel comfortable with

7. lanalou

lanalou Member

yeah well i suspect my bf of cheating on me while im at work so you are just not only hurting urself but hurting that girlfriend too!!!

8. BOdoubleDy

BOdoubleDy Member

part of the reason we're not together is because I wouldn't do things with him, he couldnt really accept that, but we agreed to stay friends... We have hung out since then without anything happening, it usually just contains a bunch of awkward questions from him if i have a man and if i dont, then why not... etc.

This may seem like i'm totally ignoring ur advice but I think I'm going to hangout with him next week but i'm not going to allow myself to be in the 'booty call' position. i mean.. if he didnt get any before, why would he think now would be any different....

9. LotusIndia

LotusIndia Member

It appears you all ready knew what you wanted to do before you asked, maybe were just looking for others to tell you what you wanted to hear.

Anyway, its up to you, but if he broke up with you over sex (which is a lame reason), is arranging for you to come over when his girlfriend isn't home, and you are into it, you may tell yourself he cares for you as a person, but it does not appear that way cuz otherwise he'd break it off with his chick first. Sounds like even if he does, he's making sure to have a back up woman.

You may have hung out before, but this times different. He made it clear over the phone. And his two nice comments weren't "You're such a nice person, and you are so cool to hang with." They were "You're sexy and I want you" Don't misinterpret that. He doesn't want you, just certain parts of your body. lol It's all about him.

And I agree with lanalou - you're not only hurting yoruself, but that girl too.

But hey, its up to you - just go into it knowing all this stuff that you are risking, including a broken heart. I wish you well and hope things turn out better then they sound in writing. I could be wrong and I dont know all the details. Good luck!

Namaste,
    Lotus