An All American Love Story: Starring President Donald J. Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pua Mana 'Ohana, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

Aloha @SpacemanSpiff!

The Robin Masters Mansion also known as "Robin's Nest" in the old school Magnum T.V. (known locally as Pahonu) is located on the east side of O'ahu at 41-505 Kalanianaole Highway.

There is one mean kine beach to walk along past historic Pahonu Pond where you can get a glimpse of the grounds after you park just past the gates soon as you get Waimānalo kine.

20170401_102429.jpg
    (Kualoa Ranch on the East Side of O'ahu is the epic home of many of the most blockbuster adventures ever to bless the big screen)

Word on da beach is there is a new Magnum P.I. re-boot though we no can watch as:

#NoMustache = #NotMyMagnumPI

Luckily The Trump Administration felt America was mustache malnourished & brought in a @realMustache to handle business:

GettyImages-481314159.jpg
    (National Security Advisor John R. Bolton could advise the new Magnum P.I. on proper Mustache etiquette if he were not so busy #TakingCareOfBusiness #RealMustache)

#GodBlessAmerica

Hollywood also just (or un-justly) re-booted MacGuyver with no magnificent mullet??

1483465771_199e828aa0f89b3b2e71530ef1b4f74e.jpg

#NoMullet = #NotMyMacGuyver

What's next Hollywood:

Star Wars no Lightsabers???

:kissingheart:
    #SpaceForce
    #SpaceForceBaby #MayTheSpaceForceBeWithYou

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    SpacemanSpiff likes this.
  2. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

Speaking of Star Wars & Batman...

Vice President Richard Bruce Cheney acquired a pretty heavy nickname while serving as our 46th Vice President:

Darth Vader

Vice President Richard Bruce "Dick" Cheney:

~ Darth Vader or Batman ~

Perhaps those labeling him as Darth Vader were mistaken and he may in fact be none other than the super heroic vigilante known as The Batman!

It is easy to see where they may have mislabeled Vice President Cheney.

Both Darth Vader & The Batman do wear black capes.

They both also utilize alternative interrogation techniques in order to keep the world safe from super villains.

In the graphic novel Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller -- Batman is interrogating a criminal in order to gather valuable intel about yet another fiendish plot of The Jokers to murder the innocent citizens of Gotham City.

A Gotham City Police Officer attempts to interrupt his interrogation:

"You’re under arrest, mister. You’ve crippled that man."

Batman replies:

"He’s young heʻll walk again. But you’ll stay scared...won’t you punk?"

sevendefenses3.jpg

Batman’s methods may be unconventional, but the citizens of Gotham City who sleep safer & sounder knowing Batman is out there would not trade him or his crime fighting techniques for a whole army of Police Officers following the book hampered by red tape and bureaucracies to get partial results when there is a serious threat at hand.

We the #American people do not truly know the threats that exist on a daily basis from super villains who would love nothing more than to destroy our peaceful way of life.

A peaceful way of life we enjoy thanks to the tireless efforts of super heroes like Vice President Richard Bruce Cheney.

It is difficult to fathom the danger abroad from the comfort of our recliners at home -- yet the danger still exists...

In the movie The Dark Knight, Bruce Wayne turns all of the cell phones in Gotham City into a high frequency generator receiver to image all of Gotham City utilizing sonar technology available at Wayne Enterprises and voice recognition to find the Joker's location in order to stop him from hurting the citizens of Gotham.

Luscious Fox the CEO of Wayne Enterprises is skeptical of violating the citizen’s right to privacy, even to stop a super villain like The Joker.

Batman: "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Luscious: "Beautiful. Unethical. Dangerous.
    You've turned every cell phone in Gotham into a microphone."

Batman: "And a high-frequency generator-receiver."

Luscious: "You took my sonar concept and applied it to every phone in the city. With half the city feeding you sonar, you can image all of Gotham. This is wrong."

Batman: "I've got to find this man, Lucius."

Luscious: "At what cost?"

Batman: "The database is null-key encrypted. It can only be accessed by one person."

Luscious: "This is too much power for one person."

Batman: "That's why I gave it to you. Only you can use it."

Luscious: "Spying on 30 million people isn't part of my job description."

Batman "This is an audio sample. If he talks within range of any phone in the city you can triangulate his position."

Luscious: "I'll help you this one time. But consider this my resignation.
    As long as this machine is at Wayne Enterprises, I won't be
    ."

Batman: "When you're finished type in your name."

After the Joker is apprehended Luscious Fox types in his name and the high tech surveillance device self-destructs.

In the next movie The Dark Knight Rises, Bane holds the citizens of Gotham City hostage with a nuclear weapon!

Imagine if Batman and Luscious Fox had left the same surveillance program in place that they utilized in order to apprehend The Joker?

The voice recognition would have had no problem finding Bane due to his "lovely lovely voice" and order could have been restored to Gotham prior to Bane's acquisition of a nuclear device!

Countless lives could have been saved!

For all we know, the lives of you and your family have already been saved by Government officials diligently monitoring surveillance programs introduced by the Bush/Cheney administration.

Perhaps weapons of mass destruction were indeed found and Batman kept that fact hidden so the citizens of Gotham could rest at night without fear of the annihilation narrowly averted by our hero, The Dark Knight, while we sleep peacefully.

If you still believe Vice President Richard Bruce Cheney is Darth Vader instead of The Dark Knight then examine the names:

Darth Vader = Dark Knight

Bruce Cheney = Bruce Wayne-y

I am going to cover myself in mud like Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie Predator and go hide in the jungle now -- because last I checked Batman did not take too kindly towards those who reveal his secret identity...:wink:

Aloha Cheney 'Ohana!

Thank you for your service to this Great country We Love!!

God Bless the entire Cheney Family eternally, The United States of America and The Planet Earth!!!
    FB_IMG_1535527024867.jpg
    #LiveLongandProsper #MayTheForceBeWithYou

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  3. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

You really lost me with all that space force crap. This is absolute bullshit. You're entertaining though. No offense.

5. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

Aloha @Ged!

Here is a refresher course on The United States Space Force:

Just because one does not understand a subject does not make it B.S.

If you graduated with a G.E.D. that does not mean a Masters Degree or P.H.D. is out of your reach.

"We learn something new everyday"

Many of us are still fuzzy on quantum mechanics -- that does not make quantum physics B.S.

If you do not know you can learn.

5TvRVoW.png

No worries as we say here in Hawai'i -- if you are lost you can go back to watch the entertaining educational videos & read along.

After you educate yourself about The United States Space Force -- we can talk story about quantum mechanics:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018