an 1/8th enough man?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by JamminJim, Jan 20, 2005.

1. JamminJim

JamminJim Member

Ive decided im gunna try em. im probaably gunna get and 1/8th. would that be enough for 2 people? cus my friend is gunna do em with me. thanks

2. WharfRat

WharfRat Member

eh depends how good they are, ive always done full 1/8ths and sometimes they werent great shrooms and i didnt trip very much at all

3. SpidermanUFO's

SpidermanUFO's Member

do an 8th each, trust me. It will be kinda intense but well worth it in the end. YOu will be glad you did and 8th. It's kinda like a rollercoaster you want the ride to be intense because you will love the experience after words even though when you are riding it out on the peak it can sometimes be pretty intense. But after the ride is over you love it and want to do it again. If you only eat half it will be like a fun kiddy ride, you'll like it but you wish it was faster and more "intense." I don't know do you get what I am trying to say? In short if you do a good dose your first time it will be something to remember forever.

peace

4. WharfRat

WharfRat Member

great description Spiderman,UFO's

5. Mui

Mui Senior Member

oh man... an Eigth may be enough for 2... probably not tho... gotta get do an eigth each ide say :D

6. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

It really depends on the potency of the shrooms. I have seen a range of different potency in mushrooms, and know that they really can vary. If you do not know the potency then I suggest you start at 1.75 - 2 grams, especially because you've never done shrooms before.

7. Primus

Primus Member

I've only done mushrooms once myself, but everytime my friends trip, they usually take under 2 grams, and it gets them fucked. They're not hardcore trippers, but they've done mushrooms enough. Maybe the ones here are just good quality. However, my friend did an 8th once and it got him about as wacked as a gram of good stuff usually does. So anyway, I'd suggest splitting the 8th.

8. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya eat and 1/8 each, you will love it when your on them and when its a good one, not a pussy one like ppl say split an 8th, thats like what, a lil over 1 gram?? Iv never eaten under 4g and Im fine...Well once I ate 3, and once 7, which was the best expeirience of my life.

9. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

If you try less you'll generally find that you don't really need so much for a good trip.

10. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

I've only eaten half eighths both times ive had mushies...and both times, it got me to where I wanted to be, and I never felt like i wanted to be higher. Would taking a full 8th really blow those trips out of the water, or will it basically just be more of the same?