Amyl Nitrate

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Topher D., Feb 16, 2009.

1. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

Rush.

Anyone know what it is marketed as now-a-days? I know they used to sell it as video head cleaner, but i think they took that off the market once they realized the potential for abuse. Id love to get some in the little glass crackers, but that would be close to impossible without being a doctor i suppose.

2. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

they're also called poppers right? i was lookin into gettin some a while back. my dad raved about em lol.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. BillyX

BillyX Member

dust off & amyl nitrate are different things but anyways. Over here in Australia you can pick up some form of Rush in adult shops, its not amyl but some chemical that has similar effects i cant remember the name of it though. Personally i think poppers arent that great, ive only done them a few times while having some nitrous, the poppers would just make me feel very flushed in the face and get a bit of a head spin nothing much else.

5. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha orison u crack me up. they're talkin about the cans in that. i know i want the ones u crack under your nose. lol poor gay guy.......lmao