Amt + Magic Mushrooms?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by crackforkids, May 13, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i plan on doing this tonight.
    40mg a-MT at 9:00 pm
    then eat 2 grams of some dank cubes about 11:00 pm.

i think this will be the SHIT. anybody got any suggestions? i am trying to find some magnesium before i eat all that to help with the jattering and shit. some valium if they are around. i dunno, but ill let everyone know how it went.

2. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have you ever done AMT before?

It can take 3-4 hours to kick in depending on your situation. Also can lead to nausea.

3. nesta

nesta Banned

not to mention it's suspected that AMT is a mild MAO inhibitor. 2g shouldn't be too much, if you're ready to trip harder than you ever have before....it will be about the equivalent of eating an eighth on top of that dose of AMT, rather than just 2g+AMT

4. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

wow, best of luck to ya mate

5. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i have eaten amt quite a bit and am very familar. the trip wasnt anything too impressive, but still fun. next time i personally would eat more shrooms cause that whole methed out feeling amt gives me kept me from shroomin like i normally do. the aMT's MAOI effects are as weak as those of chocolate and did not "enhance" the little bit of mush i did eat.

but my friend scraped someones car trying to give his girlfriend a ride home. drama.