Amsterdam, Netherlands, Europe, Earth, Universe...

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by JethroZoso, May 31, 2007.

1. JethroZoso

JethroZoso Member

Hi folks,

Heading over to Amsterdam at the end of the summer. It will only be for about 3 or 4 days.

Can you please tell me some things? I'm really big into photography. In such a small amount time that I'm not going to be fucked on mushrooms or something stronger I'm looking for some great sights that I can take some pics. I know the city will be full of things to shoot but where are the more special places a tourist might not see?

Also, where's the best place to catch some culture or history? I'm thinking of hitting a realistic target of seeing at least one place that will tell me about some Dutch culture or history so I can tell people back home (parents etc).

I'm sure you can rent bikes? Are they expensive? Any tips on where to go for the best stoner-cycling experience.

Is there much differnce in September, weekend nightlife to weekday nightlife?

I also heard of a club that supply 3-D glasses and have 3-D projections on the wall. Is there such place? Where is it?

Is there any Psy-Trance or Electro clubs there?

What's the best club for a tourist and what's a popular club amongst locals that would be safe?

I know it's a lot of questions but I am very curious to find out more stuff about this city.

Thanks,

Your friend ;: