Amsterdam in July

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by marko, Jun 3, 2004.

1. marko

marko Member

Hello all you Hipsters!

I am making my annual pilgrimage from the UK over to Dam July 9th - 11th.
    Would be good to meet up with some likemeinded souls from anywhere who are interested in sharing a few stories and having a toke or two.

Anyone up for it?

2. Mr T

Mr T Member

shame marko, After you helped me on my first ever thread here, I would have loved to meet up.

Ill be there a week after you though.

Hope you have fun.

3. marko

marko Member

I shall try my best Mr. T.

What do you reckon???......

4. rory

rory Member

hey marko, hope ur good. As you know i was down there last weekend for a solo effort as a major wind down after a mad time at work. Did the trick as always, if u've never been alone (which i hadn't) i'd recommend it, its totally different! Got into some really interesting conversations with people.

Anyway, just a couple of points that may be of use. On this trip i have to admit I did very little in the way of moving, but on a rare venture out I went back to a favourite of mine. 'Club Media' located just near albert cuyp market (tip:to get there take a left down the road b4 albert cuyp straat if walking from heineken brewery end and its on the left) its more of a locals shop and is really friendly with good, totally organic weed. I had some 'Maroc Sunrise' I think (hash) which hit the spot. See what you think anyway. Also, the Jack Herer (skunk) from the Rokerij was on rather good form this year, I was on the brink there for a while! I dont think I moved for about 2 hours man!

Easy, Rory.

5. Dam_Runner

Dam_Runner Banned

hey buddy-

i work in a'dam, and am wandering the streets often... my favourite coffeeshop so far is Amnesia-some of the best pre-rolled joints in the city, and the weed is excellent... the lady that owns the shop sells some of her own strains... a couple of which have won awards ;-)

it's right over on the herengracht, but if you'd like to hang out i'd be glad to take you...

shoot me an email if you'd like :) ambrosia14@hotmail.com

6. Mr T

Mr T Member

Hey marko,

I just managed to check this forum AFTER returning from Amsterdam.

What a city!!!...I will definatley be returning soon (its only 2 hours drive away for me :) ) it has got to be one of the friendliest, laid back places on the planet.

I took your advice on the weed. Started off on weak stuff....No effect. Went on to Medium strength...No effect, and finally tried some strong stuff....erm, No effect. :) I must be the unluckiest weed rookie ever!