America's internet soon to be censored (Mods Read)

Discussion in 'Protest' started by HumansFightBack, Apr 12, 2011.

1. HumansFightBack

HumansFightBack Banned

TO MODERATORS: This is super important for the RC community, due to how and why we use the internet, don't delete! many people who will want to see this don't visit other parts of the boards much.

Hi guys, long time poster here (under a different account). I'm here spreading the word of a bill that is being swept under the rug by the media in order to pass through without opposition. We can NOT allow this bill to pass guys, it goes against everything our fore fathers made for us, and i refuse to let big media and corporations profit from this and censor our only free medium! And you should too!

All you have to do, is sign the petition and your done;

http://act.demandprogress.org/act/pe...list?source=fb

No this isnt some scam, i just cant rember my old login details, its been years xD.

Spread the word! Facebook, forums, anywhere! I refuse to be subject to this dictator-like censorship, we are mother fucking free to fight back, so don't be lazy, it only takes a second!

"In the spirit going back to Magna Carta, we require a principle that: No person or organization shall be deprived of their ability to connect to others at will without due process of law, with the presumption of innocence until found guilty."