American News Anchors And The Cia.

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Jimbee68, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I am still old enough to remember the Cold War. And I remember all the nasty things we used to say about the USSR, probably most of which was true, I'm sure.

Every one over there worked for the KGB. In fact my hs English Composition teacher once boldly told us, when three Russians visit the USA, at least one is KGB (at least according to her).

Anyway, it was kind of an open secret therefore, that many leaders in the Soviet news media were KGB too. And this got me to thinking. The USA govt. has a lot to hide. They just apparently do a better job of it than the old Soviet empire. Is there any chance members of the US media are CIA? The US media, like the government, is just run by greedy corporations anyways. What better position to put secret agents in? And here's a scary thought: just what percentage of the media personnel are beholden to intelligence then?

Someone please tell me I am just paranoid (hence my choice of this section of the boards ;) ).

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

will you eventually be too young for it?

1 person likes this.
  3. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Most of the shit we get fed in the news is some kind of distraction.

Trump got in because the Russians. I mean, is that not just the biggest load of horseshit you ever heard?

I'm watching and doing my best to stay as far away from the fucking lot of them. I've got my sights on a remote bothie for my retirement, or something. Fuck knows it's getting more like an Orwellian nightmare every day.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The Americans are lying to you as much if not more than the Soviets. Both will tell you that that you live in the most glorious nation in the world. So glorious everyone hates you. But it's good for you because everyone else does not live like you. The Soviets believed only the 1% could eat in America (kind of true now) so Capitalism does not work and the Americans believed every Soviot was waiting in bread lines so Communism does not work.

Figureheads in the American media are known to the CIA and if they create problems they are eliminated. Not always with death that's messy but a good public discrediting which is worse.

1 person likes this.
  5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

sure its pretty simple, civilians in any country are the last to know what their own country is up to. lots of reasons for this.
    everyone (country) wants to tell their own people about every OTHER country's dirty laundry.
    just a little bit of logic, even as individuals there are things we occlude from ourselves.

no reason to think this is any kind of a unique thing, also no reason to think it doesn't happen.

there's also this thing called 'dear enemy'. its very useful for politician, especially 'conservative' politicians, on both sides, to keep it going.
    that's where raygun screwed up, he knocked it down and that blew it, so they had to come up with this terrorist thing,
    make people angry enough to do really terrible things, to take the place of it.

6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yes they all belong to the CIA. Even the cute weather girl with the big bazookas. Think they're real? Twin jamming devices to obscure logical thought.
    She sends beams out of your TV with them. That's why we all had to get high definition TVs.

I heard that Walter Cronkite was their leader, but since they poisoned him for speaking out against the Vietnam war he had to be replaced by that homo guy on CNN.

...and don't get me started on Keith Olbermann!

[​IMG]

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This isnt really on topic but close enough and I've been needing to say this for a while

Anderson Cooper reminds me of the reporters from the Hunger Games

There, I'm glad I got that off my chest

8. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Anderson Cooper was an intern for the CIA at one point. The Smith-Mundt Act prohibited propaganda created by the government for overseas audiences from being distributed domestically, but it was amended in 2013 to take out that provision.

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I read in a book called "Once Again About The CIA" that they regularly covertly fund gungho propaganda movies, and probably the Sci-Fi ones that prepare people for a certain kind of dystopian future, which certain factions of society want to make like a self-fulfilling prophecy, so it would not be any great stretch of the imagination to suggest that there are CIA at work in US news media.

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Operation Mockingbird.

11. Sometimes I even wonder if the Russians didn't win the war. To some degree I don't think it matters who claims to be in charge in the end.