America Will Be Great Again

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by r0llinstoned, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

she could get all the remaining votes and trump would still have the majority of electoral's. it seems that this would have been worth marching for before the actual election and trump would have been with the people against it.......that ship passed long ago.

as for the news article, there are way too many on both sides that are just unfortunate. and even if this wasnt such a dividing election those articles would still appear.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Audit the vote again and again just like 2000

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

If the situation was reversed Trump and his cohorts would be having kittens, screaming bloody-murder, and claiming the election was rigged

Hotwater

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

maybe...actually probly but i dont think anyone would take him seriously being how many different people he insulted.
    i am not 100% sure the election wasnt rigged...i just never thought it could be rigged for trump until he won.,

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

its not so much being rigged as this first past the post problem that is created by the existence of the electoral college and the way it works.
    i've signed every petition seeking solutions to this. whether any of them "grow legs", however improbable it might seem that they might,
    i felt it was worth adding my voice to yes this is a problem and one that needs to be addressed.

and it does seem to me, 1.5 million, and that looks likely to grow to 2 million or more,
    is a sufficient margin to reasonably demand a re-examination take place in some form.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

1n 1945 Adolf Hitler committed suicide as the Allied armies approached Berlin.

Hope the 45 th American president with similar traits do not end up as a similar failure as well. [​IMG]

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

those who still think what they got is what they wanted, may understandably take exception to this, but even in a world that counts population in billions, a million and a half, is a bit too wide of an error to completely ignore.

either that or admit there is no place on the planet, where population hasn't at least doubled when it was counted at 12billion. and that includes every part of the u.s. and with it, a decrease in the percentage of persons of euro-american descent.

(neither can i see what has been elected as in any way an example of midfulness, but if anything, an exact opposite)

8. max711

max711 Members

We had similar douches in Italy a while ago...

Attached Files:

9. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

Sure I imagine. I've been to many of those dangerous countries. The term sanctuary city has a lot more implications than just students attending university. And as far as I know, only illegal aliens with a criminal record will be deported - which is more than fine by me.

1 person likes this.
  10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yeah, I really don't see why would anyone have a problem with this

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

They don't they just like complaining about trump getting elected or like to rub nothing bad in the face of people that voted for him.

12. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

But did you have to vote a guy like Trump to deport illegal aliens with a criminal record ! Even Hillary or Mitt Romney could have done that, both of whom I consider better leaders than Trump.

1 person likes this.
  13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

But would they do it? I never heard hillary say once this is a good idea. Not sure how mitt got in the conversation.

14. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Because as a leader he is the best America has at the moment, imo.

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Ok.
    imo you are wrong

16. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

In my lifetime, Mitt Romney is the most qualified leader I've ever seen run for the Presidency of the United States…Let's take him for a minute… Harvard Law School, Harvard MBA. Starts up Bain Capital, builds it… Bain gets in trouble sometime in 1990s, Mitt comes back to fix it… Bain Capital then has its best years ever. In '99, leaves, goes to the Olympics, I was involved in that… we were in deep trouble. They were losing money, they had a scandal… and then 9/11 comes and everyone wants to cancel it, we've got a big commitment. He goes out there, fixes it totally. Again, fixes that up, comes back, runs for governor, wins the governorship. The government [is in debt]. He gets it out and gets a surplus. Who!? We haven't had anybody do all these things! Do you think Richard Nixon did that? Do you think Bill Clinton had those credentials!? Certainly Barack Obama didn't have those credentials!.. I mean, come on! We've got a guy here who's a leader, that's demonstrated beyond anyone we've ever had! Great family. This is the…! We're the luckiest people in the world to have this guy there at this point in time.

Jack Welch

17. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

You mean Trump lied????

He is a liar!!!!!

18. lode

lode Banned

I don't share your rosy view of him. But considering the rest of Trumps candidates, I would love to see someone so qualified and sane be Secretary of State.

Based on what I've seen of Donald Trump, this will not happen.

But Trumps a loose cannon. No denying that.

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont think anyone does have a problem.with it

But we only learned a couple of days ago that Trump's immigration policy will actually not be remotely like what he said during the campaign months. So a lot of people havent really caught up with what will actually happen vs what Trump promised would happen.

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I hate to say it but those people that are disappointed because he didn't do what he said about illegals should not be allowed to vote if they are so stupid as to think that we have the resources to deport 13 million people in 4 or 8 years.
    Honestly there isn't even a need to deport. Just fine companies hiring them and when they can't get jobs they will go home on their own.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.