america is the only country in the world

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by themnax, May 21, 2006.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

america is the only country in the world that america thinks should be allowed to have weapons of mass destruction.

how long, i wonder, before the rest of the world realizes, if it doesn't already, that america cannot be trusted with them either?

the day when a truely international peace keeping force will come knocking at america's door, tell the u.s. it must get rid of them, is not such a far fetched fantasy.

the biggest bully in the school yard isn't bigger then the rest of the school yard united against him.

is america uniting the rest of the world against itself?

i don't know, but i don't think it's beyond possibility or even likelyhood.

i don't see america being bombed, but i do see america, or american goods, one way or another, being at some point blockaided and blockaided effectively.

maybe even effectively enough to require international relief aid to be air dropped to american refugees.

i don't know how crazy things are that will actualy happen, but i do know that nothing assumed to be forever ever is.

=^^=
    .../\...

2. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

The thing about the rest of the world telling us to get rid of our nukes, is that we've got Bush at the wheel, and he's crazy enough to use them. If the US gets pressured to walk its talk, then he'll just find some tiny middle-eastern country to blame, and start another war. That's kind of his thing.

3. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

till about the year 1945 -
    when is that by the way?

not until it invades iraq at around the turn of the millenium

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

An international UN peacekeeping force busting down the doors of American citizens is exactly the plan of those running the production. Of course this "peacekeeping" plan is not the work of peacemakers, but the work of globalist Elites who have used wars to control the masses, centralize power and instill in people the want to erode national sovereignty in favor of an all-powerful world government without the wars THEY have manufactured. You see, they not only create the problem, but offer the "solution" as well. It's all been a big game, and we're the pawns in this game. It's all endless manipulation by the few and powerful men and their minions at the top of the banking system, who control most Western governments. Most people do not have a CLUE as to how the system works. It is all smoke and mirrors, and nothing, I repeat NOTHING is ever what it seems.

What people on these boards continually fail to grasp is that an idiot like Bush is not calling the shots. He is merely a useful tool for the Elite to push their agenda forward. Do you honestly believe someone like Bush is running this country, much less the world? I have trouble believing he can write a proper sentence, much less speak one.

Indeed America is being made out to be the big bully in which it has become. By design! No, not just by the big bad "liberal media," but by the government itself (which is intertwined with the media). The ultimate plan is the complete toppling and overthrow of the US government and economy, as you cannot have a world government with a superpower. When it's all said and done, people will be so fed up with America and its aggression that they will be thankful when they see UN "peacekeeping" forces rolling down their street in tanks. Again, this is, and will be, all by complete design.

[size=+1]"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to[/size] [size=+1]restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if[/size] [size=+1]they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or[/size] [size=+1]promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all[/size] [size=+1]peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from[/size] [size=+1]this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented[/size] [size=+1]with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for[/size] [size=+1]the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world[/size] [size=+1]government."[/size]

[size=+1]-- Henry Kissinger speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992 Bilderberg[/size] [size=+1]meeting. Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss[/size] [size=+1]delegate to the meeting.[/size]

This agenda I speak of is not new. It is, quite literally, ancient, and has been passed down through the ages by the bloodline families and their secret societies.

5. kitty fabulous

Rat,
    I totally miss you, man. :( You can PM me you know.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I will do that, Lizzie.

How have you been?

7. kitty fabulous

What a long strange trip it's been. I'll message you.

I agree it's not the Shrub who's really calling the shots, but it still scares me with him having access to the button.

8. Megara

Megara Banned

it is scary that you think something like this might be true.

*cries over the sad state of our educational system*

9. guy

guy Senior Member

10. Leopold Plumtree

Leopold Plumtree Member

I don't see America's nuclear and thermonuclear arsenals causing it hardship beyond the costs of the programs themselves. There are many nuclear states nowadays.

11. kitty fabulous

Megara,
    I don't know what you're babbling on about this time, because you have been on my ignore list for months now. Please don't bother replying to my posts, because beyond this, you're simply not going to get a response. I'm not taking your bait.

12. Megara

Megara Banned

quite catty, indeed.

Your post was unneeded. I'll respond to whomever i want, thank you. Responses are for everyone who reads the thread...not just the person i'm quoting/responding to.

take care and god bless [​IMG]

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Secret societies or deluded hippie fetishes aside, military isn't an option for the rest of the world. There is no way a conventional war could be waged aginst the US. This would also make a military blockade impossible.

It's impossible because no nation has the cabability to extend it's military like the US.

The UN couldn't do it wthout kicking the US out of the UN which hasn't even been discussed, and wouldn't be organized to do it.

The EU is pretty powerful in trade, but isn't organized as a military. And theres no way the UK or Germany or even France would be willing to join military action if it were even possible to win, and taking nuclear weapons out of the equation. No military or 'police' force would be possible for the world aginst the US even if the world were unified aginst the US, which it isn't at all.

Trade sanctions aren't really much of an option for the rest of the world either, because trade sanctions would just be responded to by other trade sanctions in turn, which would be unacceptable to much of the rest of the world even in small amounts.

Completly unreasonable sanctions would be an act of war, as they have been for the past thousand years. Conventional War aginst the US just can't happen. The 'others' couldn't win this century. Maybe in a 100 years the Asian sphere will emerge with new superpowers of India and China Nuclear war would kill billions.

Moreover we'd have to be somehow unaware of these things, with the intensive US intelligence network it wouldn't be possible for China to talk with Latvia about intensive trade sanctions without our knowledge. A long series of talks would have to happen before any trade santions aginst the US could be agreed on by any orginization. Choking off a nations reources has always been an act of war, and would be responded as such.

If you'd like me to explain why military isn't an option I could, but you could go to CIA world fact book and look up expenditures. THe US power lies in almost complete technological domain on the battlefield, not numbers of troops or planes or ships, although the US has a lot. The US navy, air force and coast guard would need to be decimated before the sanctions (or war) you talk about could happen, and assuming that the whole world could have the will to unite aginst the US and that we don't live in a nuclear war, it would take the entire world years to wage a naval war aginst the US, and casulties would be much higher for this 'UN' force before they could institute their trade goals or land an infantry unit here.

Not only that, but the US is the largest trading partner of just about every other nation. A trade war would be just as devestating to the 'UN' as it would be to the US. Aside from energy we're self sufficient enough at survival and military goods to keep a war waging. It would take a great chunk out of our civilian economy, but we could convert strategic wells and reserves to military usage and with our present consumption keep a war more then long enough to overrun Canada (assuming they wanted war with the US) and have enough oil to wage war for the years it would take before their were no ships or planes left on earth. tens of millions would die in a conventional war.

This threads just a naive political fetish. It ranks just about 'what if nazis had won the war' in terms of relevance. I gave this thread more thought then any nations would of uniting in an anti-US allience.

Sick hippie fetish.

14. Shane99X

Shane99X Senior Member

You assume that the most powerful nation-state today will always be so.
    Egypt, Rome, Carthage, Babylon, Britain, France, U.S.S.R., Germany, Spain, Aztecs, Mayans, Greece, Italy.....

Empires do not last forever. In fact empires are destined to overextend themselves to a breaking point. If you reread the topic post you'll notice that themnax wasn't necessarily talking about this point in history.

Naive political fetish?

I think that assuming a political giant will stay on top forever falls into that catagory...

15. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I also stated in the next hundred years. In a thousand years, I have no Idea. East Timor could rule the world with killbots.

Britain, France, Germany and Russia are the most powerful non superpower nations in the world still...

Superpower refers to a nations ability to project it's power.

Like I said, in the future China and India will probably emerge as superpower rivaling the US, but our enrichened trade infrastructure makes a large scale war that would have the potential to unseat the US or China/India as a superpower isn't likely at all.

The US will likely be alongside China and India in terms of strongest military powers at the end of the 21st century. I suppose a very large scale disease or large war or alien invasion (mayans) could throw the power scale up in the air.

Of course the US prominence as the sole superpower will fade at some point, and out overwhelming economic prominence will be superseded by burgening Asian markets, but that doesn't nessecarily involve the US government collapsing.

I never said America would be as prominent in the global market or in the range of military powers forever. I said the whole world isn't going to unite to have a trade war or conventional war aginst the US anytime in the next century.

16. Shane99X

Shane99X Senior Member

themnax never said it would happen in this next century...

Personally, i believe it will.

Hard to maintain global dominence after peak oil takes it's toll...

17. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

Perhaps not the whole world at once. But I bet all of the money I have (which really isn't a lot, but that is how much I believe this) that Iran followed by China will be next, and it won't be long. You'll see.

18. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

No offense, but peak oil is a fairly ridiculous proposal.

It would require almost every scientist and engineer to die, and all energy companies to be controlled by chimps.

I'm not talking about Bush. [​IMG]

It would take about a 20 year effort to convert or transportation sector to E-85 or E-96, and even if we ran out of oil, bio-disel could be used to fill the gap.

Energy can be replaced with nuclear power, which is in my opinion is a much better solution to coal.

The only thing I've ever heard to allude to peak oil is number of proven reserves, which is a mis-representation of mining.

If it did happen, yes it could throw off the balence of power, but I put it right in between nuclear war and alien invasion in terms of viability.

19. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

War with China?!

Do you think the military throws darts for it's military strategy?

If China drafted every man between 18-40 they'd have a military size a bit larger then the population of the US.

We might fight some proxy wars wth China over Taiwan, but nobody would ever suggest invading a nuclear power with central leadership and a billion and a half people.

China's also our second largest traiding partner and we're their largest.

Iran, probably not, China, no way. Not for all the rice in, uh Guam.

What makes you think a large war with China is even remotley likely?

20. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Well there are 2 countries with nuclear programs we remain vehemently opposed to both of which have their eyes hungrily on their neighbors.

Difference between North Korea and Iran is that both North and South Korea see Korea as being one country, while Iran talks about extrminating Israel at the UN.