Ambien stopped working. How to try Lunesta?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by sleepyinbed, Jun 13, 2013.

1. sleepyinbed

sleepyinbed Guest

For a long time Ambien has not worked for me. How can I get Lunesta? Lack of sleep is doing me in. I don't want the doctor to think I am a pill popper. I seriously need help. I am pulling my hair out. Please advise.

2. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

My advice would be to eliminate your chemical dependacy

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Take moar:D Some of the best sleep I have ever had was when I ate 110mg of Ambien. I only slept 3-4 hours that night, but I woke up fully-rested:2thumbsup:

4. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

I took ambien and dreamed of pink elephants I snorted like 5

5. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

just go back to your doctor and tell him/her that the ambien doesn't seem to be helping anymore. they'll probably try you on something else.

but really, you should try to figure it out without relying on sleeping pills if you can... eventually any pill you take is going to become less effective and you'll be right back where you started.

6. CaLiEuphornia

CaLiEuphornia Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

IMO is stick with the ambien and like others said take a little more for the effect you desire. But be careful as always. Also I've tried lunesta and if you get the same side effect I got its horrible...causes everything to taste nasty and gross. And you can't get rid of it. It's a legit side effect so beware.

7. bigrapp12

bigrapp12 Members

If your Ambien stopped working I think trying Lunesta would be pointless. I would ask your doctor about Temezapam its a benzo only used for sleep and its pretty potent. I was in your situation to after the Ambien stopped I got the temezapam I've been on it 7 years and it is still working great. Hope this helped. Peace