Ambien CR

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by goofydrummer, Apr 2, 2007.

1. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

Howdy Folks,

I just obtaine 4 6.25 mg controlled release ambiens and 2 12.5 mg ones. I was wondering if parachuting these would get rid of the controlled release properties of the pill.

Thanks

2. ViciousVamp

ViciousVamp Member

Taking ambien for recreational purposes is just retarded.

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

No that statement is retarded because Ambien is quite a fun drug when used recreationaly.

4. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

just for a warning if u are doing ambien for recreational use. U wil trip balls. My friend took 2 i am not sure which ones, but bender and pro. zoidberg came out of his televison and started messin with him. then he was on a ship and he just started freakin out. My dad use to do them a lot 2 and u can have major black outs. so do not drive anything, just be really careful and maybe have a sitter with u. have fun!

5. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

But does parachuting them get rid of the controled release?

6. ryan_pills

ryan_pills Member

ya thats the point of parachuting so thats all of the drug releases at once, i dont know why people post and dont answer the question at hand, its a mysterie to me.

7. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Well crush one up. If it has a shell and bunch of powder inside then chances are parachuting will get rid of the time-release. A lot of pharms, like Concerta, have crazy layers of different colored powder that all release at different rates. Crushing it, if not destroy it, will probably help. If that doesn't work then just take a few instead of one, and prepare to trip for a lot longer. That's how I use Adderall XR instead of trying to crush and snort it. Research though, overdosing causes problems. =P

Usually crushing up a pill will destroy it's time release. However there are some cases, like Adderall XR, where this will not work. This is because of the chemicals themselves releasing at all different times. Salts that make them release all differently. Hell if Adderall was straight amphetamine, people would be getting addicted left and right =P.

8. astroneurologist

astroneurologist Member

They still are. The different salts don't make a big difference, but the XR is noticeably a different drug. Compared to dexedrine there is a very small difference (once chirality is adjusted for) that may or may not be able to be discriminated from the mixed d-and d,l-salts.

9. bigman

bigman Member

i took some ambien and surprisingly it was very enjoyable. Reminded me of acid. The wall started swiriling and constantly rearranging...stuff like that. No hangover no shitty body high

10. astroneurologist

astroneurologist Member

Ambien reminds me of DXM + low dose xanax. Basically no euphoria, just a strange body sensation when walking and a feeling of wanting to go to sleep. So I wouldn't bother trying to overcome the time-release unless you just don't want to be drowsy the next day.

11. jimmy69

jimmy69 Member

and I have 31 of em...
    I don't wanna eat them, so how much should I sell them for?