Amazing Sex..without an orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by peachybabie, May 20, 2007.

1. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

Omg it started out with forplay for about 15 minutes then we were so honry that i just started riding him really hard and fast... then after a bit of that he told me to get off of him and he went and tried to work on my gspot a bit... omg it was so hot. I didnt cum but it was amazing. Cant wait for tonight ;)

2. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

I think foreplay is a big part of sex. Without foreplay there wouldn't be no pleasurable sex. ;)

3. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

yea thats true... i like, foreplay too but i love sex just in general

4. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

True that.
    Sex is like the perfect activity when you think about it.
    It gives you pleasure, it's a lil bit of a work out(depending on how u do it), it makes u feel better about urself, gets ur confidence level up, it's completely natural, etc etc.
    I just love to have sex, amen.
    haha

5. Riggs

Riggs Banned

I like taking my sweet time. Amen

6. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

I love it for life time.

7. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

yea it is a really good experience, not just because it makes you feel good. But you can feel like a god just making a person feel amazing for that moment. You can feel pure bliss, and everything in your mind and in the room just disappears and its just you and that other person.... *sighs* i love sex :p

8. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Wow that was deep :)
    Sex it's not only an act of pleasure, it's an act of bonding. This type of bonding is not only physicall but it can also spiritual... every kiss, every smell, every touch can send you & your partner go to another dimension. A sense of intimacy arises and there is no other place where you would rather be. Adrenaline rushes through ur veins and your muscles contract, not because of stress but because of pleasure. You forget about your problems, insecurities, conflicts, etc... I guess you could almost say that for the little time you have sex one is truly...happy.:)

9. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

Yea i really like how you put that into words. Its exactly how i feel about sex. I mean its just amazing when you think about it like that. Its weird how this one thing could be so important. Its the center of everything in our lives from loving someone to our advertisments. Its just nice to look at it like that.

10. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

True that.
    Sex is still taboo in many places and it used to be taboo for all of us till a certain age. The thing is, sex is everywhere. I don't mean people having sex all around us, but I mean there is a lot of things that relate to sex. Advertising is one thing like you said. The 2 biggest techniques marketers use to attract people is Humor and sex. Why? cus everybody likes to laugh and everybody likes to have sex. We wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for sex.
    Sex makes the world go round! haha

11. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

yea it was crazy i was at my boyfriends house and his little brother who is 9 said he had a dream about having sex, and he talks about having sex a lot. And he is only 9 years old. I was shocked because when i was 9 i was watching the little mermaid and going to the park catching butterflies.

12. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Is that what your bf teaches his lil brother? Nice!
    lol jk!
    I member being horny since I was like 6 or 7 years old. This one time the lil girl that lived next door went over to my house and we were just there playing. Then I suddenly pulled my pants down... idk why I did that. But anyways, the girl instead of freaking out did the same thing. I was actually the 1 that got freaked out at that point because I had never seen "Panooch" (pussy) before that, Plus I thought that if my mom or her mom walked in on us, I would have been in deep trouble.
    I guess I could say that was my first "sexual experience" haha.

13. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

Naw he doesnt teach him those things, i guess just like everyone else he just picks them up from where he sees them. Yea i dont really remember my first sexual experience, it might have been when i started masturbaiting lol, but i couldnt knwo for sure.

14. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Yeah I was kidding about the "sexual" part. At that age I didn't even know how to have sex. I mean, if the lil girl would have spread her legs and begged for it, I wouldn't have know what to do. I don't really know why I did that, maybe I did see it on a movie or something... or maybe it's in my genes to be a sex addict haha.

15. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

LoL maybe lol. Naw i dunno, i have recently discovered that i am a sexaholic lol. I guess i am just discovering my sexual side now that i am with my current boyfriend. With my ex we would always do the same thing :p

16. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Then that makes 2 sexaholics in this thread! haha
    In my opinion I think people should always try new things and just be open minded about stuff. No matter how good you are, if u keep doing the same thing over and over it'll eventually get old to the point that it's not enjoyable anymore.

I've read that so many times about married couples. They always come to forums like this one because they have a crappy sex life.

A gf that I had a couple of years ago was a virgin when I met her. She was super timid about the sex topic, but after I poped her cherry and started talking to her about it it turned out she was a big freak like me :)

We learned so many things together, she was the 2nd person I had sex with, she was the 1st person to ever give me a bj, I preformed anal on her for the first time in my life, she was the first girl I went down on...

Pretty much I was her first for a lot of things and am sure she's gonna remember me for the rest of her life no matter where she is.

Wouldn't we all have better sex lifes if we were adventoruous like that?

17. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

Yea, i would try a lot of things, but im not so sure about anal. Like i have nothign against it but i just am not to into it. But yea i would definatly call myself a sex addict lol.

18. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

You're not into it or you've never tried it?
    I've heard that a couple of times "Am not into it" or "I don't do that", then we try it and they end up luving it.

19. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

Well i guess its more of a fact that ive never tried it, but its not like im disgusted with it or ruling out trying it or anything like that, its more like its never really interested me at all

20. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

You seem like an adventorous, open minded girl. Seems like you & ur bf have a pretty good sex life considering the fact that u see urself as a "sexaholic" lol... but who knows, maybe in the future it's something that u guys will consider.
    Funny that anal sex is still taboo when so many people like it (males and females). I started a thread called "Anus or Vagina" and anal sex is taking the lead so far ;)