Am I worth it?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by lover/young_peace, Jan 22, 2005.

1. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Simple enough question... am I worth it? Does the good outweigh the bad?

No... not really.

Do you want to have another persons mood swings taken out on you? Do you really want to punished for not operating on an insane level of emotional intensity? ... Didn't think so. I don't expect you to LOVE me. That's an impossible task. Side effects include nausea, heartburn, and diarreah.

That's not to say I don't have good things about me. Everyone does in some way or another. But I have no answers. I can't even promise you won't be bored. It seems like this kind of poetic devotion would keep life interesting, but to tell you the truth, it gets boring. A roller coaster is no fun if you're on it every day.

But even if I'm not worth the trouble, I can always fake it. It's worked pretty well up until this point. [​IMG]

My ma talking about marriage earlier got me to thinking... what would happen if I ever got married. One of you kids (Geeorge I think) once correctly stated, "That would be either Heaven or Hell". I can imagine it perfectly. I'd find myself a husband, settle down, live in complete marrital bliss, be as happy as any two people could possibly hope to be, exsist within total euphoria... Until of course, he wants to go out to dinner with his new cuter, fun, intelligent, sexy, female "friend". Prettier than me, funnier, smarter... CALMER. I figure this is the perfect oppurtunity to castrate the fucker. I never really loved him anyway. Moron.

You don't need to ask why I'm a snobby bitch. :D Being one of those people who is just better off alone is a bit of a downer. Unless you tell yourself that all of humanity is beneath you, therefore you're better off without those idiots. It's plain to see if you just think about for two seconds. And if you're reading this, (assuming you read it all word for word and aren't just skimming through... asshole) you apparently have two seconds to waste. Then again, my therapist has an hour a week to waste on me, and she still can't figure it out.

I'm in a bad mood. :p Weird one too... kinda angry. I don't know what to do with it, so I'm just going to go with my gut and start throwing things.

2. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

So many spelling mistakes... and the laziness that prevents me from fixing them. :D

3. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

well katie, if it doesn't work out,you can have a fling with me on the side. :D :D :D

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I have never talked to you off these forums, but from what I've seen and read, you seem to be quite the wonderful person...

So to answer your question, yes. :)

5. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

:) katie is spectacular... i just love katie :D