Am I crazy,or is it just me.....

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Flannelwearin'gal, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Flannelwearin'gal

Flannelwearin'gal .robert.johnson.fan.

i was cleaning out the clubhouse in the back yard cus lately i've been cleaning it up for summer. I was sweeping out the corner when i heard someone say "hey Ry" i and i said "hey" the voice said "what's up" i said "nothin". i didn't notice the voice.

Wait, i thought. who is that, i ran outside of the club house and say no one, in fact i walked all the way around the club house and even the woods behind it, and i saw no one.

I'm i crazy, was it a ghost or was it a person who walks fast????

2. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

A friendly spirit just wanting to
    say hello...

Nothing to worry about...quite normal...

We just need to "get back" to what we
    have lost...

instinct and intuition...

Do you think it was a relative that passed
    over?

Maybe?

3. Flannelwearin'gal

Flannelwearin'gal .robert.johnson.fan.

i don't think so, the only person who i actually met that passed over was my grandpa, and was most definely not him, my grandpa had a pretty deep voice .

the one i heard was like a teens voice

4. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

It's pretty common..don't think it's anything supernatural to hear your voice, or hear something that seems to be coming from an outside source once in a while.

Schizophrenics (ones who experience hallucinations) live in this...but mental illness is just an extreme dosage of what we naturally experience.

:)

5. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

I remember once thinking about a friend when laying in bed one night when I heard his voice whispering from a few inches. I jumped up, adrenaline pumping, and I instantly realized it was in my head. It was both a relief (my friend had not suddenly invaded my privacy forever via a new warping power) and a concern (had I gone crazy?) That was a memorably scary experience.

6. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

maybe it was just in your head, the voices come out to say hello every once in a while
    they like to keep us company
    :)

7. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Yeah, I agree with indian~summer. Either it was that, or maybe it was just a passing, friendly spirit. :)

8. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

I often ask myself the question you wrote as the title of this thread. Usually I answer Yes to the first part of the question.

When hearing that voice, I think you experienced something only a select few are able to experience.

Love it :)

9. Peace Child

Peace Child Member

That's really cool, I often expereince stuff like this, but more visual then sounds.

10. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Yup, you're definitely crazy.

11. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

I think the voice is what ever you want it to be, whether it be a spirit, or a real person.

12. Seung-Hui Cho

Seung-Hui Cho Banned

Seems to me you just left your hands free kit on and forgot.